Recently, Oracle Introduced a New certification for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate that is 1Z0-1072 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate.
**This certification is the updated version of Oracle Cloud Infra Architect 2018 Associate [1Z0-932].
A lot of trainees from our Oracle Cloud (OCI) Infra Certification training program are confused about which Certification they should go for OR what is the difference between the 1Z0-932 and the 1Z0-1072 certification? Well, this blog post is an answer to all of your queries.
What Is 1Z0-1072 Certification?
This certification is an Associate Level Exam. We already have a certification namely 1z0-932 but Oracle released the newer version of this certification i.e. 1Z0-1072.
- To know more about this certification, check our post: 1Z0-1072 | Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate.
What Is The 1Z0-932 Certification?
This is an Associate level certification and it was the 2018 version of the exam, as it was introduced by Oracle in the year 2018.
- To know more about this certification, check our post: All About 1Z0-932 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Architect Associate.
- There is not much difference in the course content of both the certifications (Modules are the same).
- The 1Z0-932 is the 2018 version of the Architect Associate certification.
- The 1Z0-1072 certification is the 2019 version of the Architect Associate Exam. You’ll get the questions for all the changes which have been done in 2018 to till now.
Which One To Choose First?
If you haven’t done any OCI certification yet & are planning to take the exam, then I would suggest you go for 1Z0-1072 as the 1Z0-932 certification will expire on 1st June 2020.
As per Oracle’s new Recertification policy, Oracle Cloud Certification credentials are valid for a period of 18 months from the date you earn the credentials. The credentials will become inactive at the end of 18 months.
To stay current, candidates must re-certify themselves with the latest version of the exam.
What is Recertification Policy?
As per Oracle’s new recertification policy, only the time span of holding the certificate and the validity has been updated.
- Credentials earned by passing 2019/future exams after 12-Sep-2019 will remain active for 18 months from the date of earning them
- Credentials earned by passing 2019 exams on or before 12-Sep-2019 will remain active till 12-Mar-2021
- Credentials earned by passing 2018/older exams will remain active till 01-Jun-2020
Course Content 8 Week Roadmap: What to Expect?
Here’s the quick sneak-peak of how to start learning Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) & to clear OCI [1Z0-932]/[1Z0-1072] by doing Hands-on.
Hands-On Guides To Clear The Exam
- Register to Oracle Cloud and Customize Dashboard
- Create & Manage Compartment, Users, Group & Policy
- Create VCN, Subnet, Security List, Gateways (IGW, SGW & DRG) & Route Table
- Create & Access Compute Instance
- Create Load Balancer
- Create, Attach Block Volume & File Storage Service (FSS) in a Compute Instance
- Create & Access User managed Database
- Create & Access Autonomous Database
- Create & Configure DNS
- Create & Configure VCN Local Peering
- Create & Configure VCN Remote Peering
- Create & Configure NAT Gateway
- Configure Instance Principal
- OCI & IDCS Federation
- Create & Configure Service Gateway
To know more about the Hands-On Guides, check HERE.
- [Video] Oracle Cloud Infra Architect Associate [1Z0-932], 8 Week RoadMap & Documentation
- 1Z0-1072 | Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate.
- 1Z0-1067 | Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Operations Associate Certification
- 1Z0-997 | Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Professional
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Certification 1Z0-1072: Step-by-Step Activity Guides To Clear The Exam
Begin Your Cloud Journey
Begin your journey towards becoming an Oracle Cloud Certified Architect Associate by joining the FREE Masterclass on “How To Become Oracle Certified Cloud Architect Associate in 8 Weeks”.