And here’s what you will get in return:
We have a great team that works together closely, warmly, collaboratively, and with huge compassion. We’re a team of “A” players, and we’re only interested in working with “A” players.
We’re especially focused on people who have great communication skills and high emotional intelligence.
If you make it through our rigorous selection process, you’ll find yourself part of a dedicated team that’s all about kicking ass and having fun while we do it.
Are you still interested? Does this sound like a team you want to be part of?
Check out our open positions and send in your application today!
Who Are We?
We are a start-up and leading Online Training & Career Development Portal specializing in High-End Oracle Courses. We have Customer over 30+ Countries including USA, UK, Canada Dubai, Switzerland, Australia, Singapore, our own India with Office in London (UK) & Jaipur (India)
We are a team of 20+ Young but Highly Motivated Individuals who Work Hard and Party Hard.
Do you want to join an amazing team doing world-changing work?
We’re growing and we’re looking for talented, amazing, high-functioning superstars to join our team.
Business Development Executive (Sales)
Roles and Responsibility as a Business Development Executive:
● Presenting and Explaining Products to Clients (on call and email)
● Establishing new business
● Maintaining Accurate records
● Reviewing Sales Performance
● Negotiating Contracts and Packages
● Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets
Person Applying Must have the following Key Skills:
● Excellent Interpersonal skills
● IT Skills (Basic computer knowledge like Ms-Excel, Ms-Powe Point, Google Drive)
● Eager and ready to learn new skills and take-up responsibilities.
● MBA holders will be preferred.
● Developing a tactical plan for lead generations.
● Developing Digital Marketing Strategies and working on Social Media, Google Tools, Writing effective Email copies.
● Gathering feedback from clients for product enhancements
● Complete Ownership of assigned products from the development of the product, Lead Generation to Delivery of final service offering
● Tracking and monitoring relevant metrics pertaining to marketing activity – such as Product Creation, Campaign creation, lead generation, client addition rate, conversion time, turnaround time etc in our CRM
● Reporting weekly/monthly metrics
● Being aware of the latest developments in the eLearning, Online Training & Digital Marketing Space.
How much experience should I have to join the team as a Digital Marketer?
Freshers are welcome if you are a quick learner with good written/verbs communication skills.
Technical Support Executive
What are you going to get:
● Hands-on experience in the latest Cloud Technologies.
● On the job learning with constant access to the Training and Certification Programs
● The candidate will be given an opportunity to clear Oracle Cloud, AWS, Azure certification sponsored by Company
Who we are looking for somebody:
● Who is highly motivated & curious to learn & implement new technologies
● Who is good in communication
● Who is a team player with problem solving skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Virtual machine cloning and creation
● Oracle Technology Installation
● Creating Presentations & Documenting POCs
● Managing Online Training Programs.
● Learning & Implementing Cloud (Oracle Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS)
● Writing Technical blogs
● Up to 2 years of Experience (Engineering Graduates/BCA/MCA)
● Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
● Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
● Continually educate employees on company policies and keep employee handbook current
● Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
● Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
● Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
● Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
● Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
● Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out.
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Honest, ethical, and dependable
● Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
● Positive, go-getter attitude
● Good stress management skills and the ability to make important decisions under pressure
● Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
● Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
● Up to 2 years of management experience in HR
What is the one thing you should definitely have to join us?
You should have great writing and verbal communication, interpersonal, behavioral skills and you should be very passionate towards working in start-ups and learning new technology.
- Best/Fun Team to work with,
- Best Packages
- Travel to various conferences in India & outside India,
- Potential to Grow and Lots of Coffee.
Where can I work from :
Pink City – Jaipur (Place of The Raj).