[New Update: 3rd October 2019] This blog post covers everything you must know if you are appearing for the [1Z0-1067] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Cloud Operations Associate Certification.
What is [1Z0-1067] OCI Cloud Operations Associate?
An Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Certified Cloud Operations Associate is has demonstrated hands-on experience and knowledge required to:
- Automate Cloud tasks,
- Tune Performance,
- Troubleshoot, manage cost,
- manage security and compliance policies,
- Monitor and Alert OCI,
- Implement Data Retention and Archival,
- creating shell scripts with the Command Line Interface (CLI) and design Cloud-scale Agility on OCI.
Note: To know more about the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) building blocks like Region, Availability Domain (AD), Fault Domain (FD) Tenancy, Compartment, Compute, Virtual Cloud Network (VCN), Identity & Access Management (IAM), and Storage (Block, Object, Shared, Archive) CHECK HERE
Prerequisite for 1Z0-1067
There is no Pre-requisite for this certification, you can go for this exam directly. Up-to-date OCI learning and hands-on experience are recommended.
Note: This certification comes under the Cloud Recertification policy.
OCI Certification Paths
Now, there are 4 certifications for OCI:
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Certified Architect Associate[1z0-932], To know more check here
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Certified Cloud Operations Associate [1z0-1067]
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Certified Architect Professional[1z0-997], To know more check here
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate [1Z0-1072], To know more Check here
Who Should go for OCI Certification?
- DBAs & Apps DBAs: Because both Database & Application (EBS, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards & Seibel) run on OCI.
- WebLogic & FMW Admins: Because JCS, SOA CS, ICS, ODI CS, etc run on the top of OCI.
- SOA Admins: Because SOA too runs on the top of OCI.
- Security Admins: SSO, Federation, OAuth because you can secure your application by configuring SSO, federate with various identity provider & these can be done on the top of OCI.
- Architects & DevOps: Network, App, Storage, HA & DR because you are responsible for designing the infrastructure of your application & databases.
Exam Details [1Z0-1067]
- Name of the Certification: [1Z0-1067] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Cloud Operations Associate
- Platform: Available on Oracle University and delivered via Pearson VUE.
- Exam Duration: 105 minutes
- Exam Number: 1Z0-1067
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing score: 70%
- Exam Cost: $150 or INR 10,475
Note: 25% Discount on the listed price is offered to those who are an OPN.
Register for the exam at Oracle’s official website i.e. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Professional Exam.
- 1Z0-932 V/S 1Z0-1072: Oracle Cloud Infra Architect Associate Certification
- [Video] Oracle Cloud Infra Architect Certification [1Z0-932], 8 Week Roadmap, Documentation
- 1Z0-1072 | Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate
- 1Z0-997 | Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Professional
- FREE MasterClass On How To Become Oracle Certified Cloud Architect [1Z0-932] in 8 Weeks
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect (1z0-932)Live Training
Begin Your Cloud Journey
Begin your journey towards becoming an Oracle Cloud Certified Architect Associate by joining the FREE MasterClass on How To Become Oracle Certified Cloud Architect Associate in 8 Weeks