This post covers everything you must know when you are appearing for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Certification (1Z0-932).
Who Should Go For Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Certification & Why?
- DBAs & Apps DBAs because both Database & Application (E-Business Suite) runs on top of OCI
- WebLogic & FMW Admins: JCS, SOA CS, ICS, ODI CS etc because of all these runs on top of OCI
- SOA on OCI: For SOA Admins because SOA runs on top of OCI
- Developers: CI/CD
- Containers: Kubernetes & Werker
- Security Admins: SSO, Federation, OAuth because you can secure your application via configuring SSO, Federating with various Identity Provider & these can done on top of OCI
- Architect: Network, App, Storage, HA & DR because you are the responsible person to design the infrastructure for your application & databases
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Levels
As of Dec 2018, there is only one level for Oracle Cloud Architect Certification, once you pass the exam you will become Oracle Cloud Architect.
What topics you should learn?
If you planning to take this exam, you have to be well prepared with the topics Identity and Access Management (IAM), Networking, Compute, DNS, Load Balancer, Storage & Database. Once you are done with learning these topics & doing Hands-on Cloud, you are prepared for the exam.
Here are Module wise exam topic that we cover in our [1Z0-932] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect training
1. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
The above topics have been covered in our Module 2: OCI – Identity and Access Management Service & Module 10: Advanced IAM in which we cover Apply core Identity & Access Management, Explain resource locations, Federation, governance & Security best practices.
IAM covers 10% weightage of overall exam
Networking is the most important topic & it covers almost 30% weigtage of Overall Oracle Cloud Architect Exam and this was covered in our Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Training Module 3: Networking (VCN, CIDR, Security List, Route Table, Internet Gateway, Subnet ), Module 6: Load Balancer Service (Public & Private Load Balancer), Module 8: DNS (DNS Records types, Create & Manage records) & Module 9:Advance Networking Concepts (DRG, IPSec VPN, VCN Peering : Local & Remote, Fast Connect, Nat Gateway ).
To know more about Networking, I would highly recommend you to check my previous post on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI): Networking
We have covered all these topics in our Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Training in Module 4: OCI Compute: Bare Metal & Virtual Machine in which we cover understanding compute & sizing, troubleshoot options using console connections & boot volume, various compute image option & compute best practices.
Compute covers 15% weightage of overall Oracle Cloud Architect Exam.
To know more about Compute check our previous post on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Compute CPU & Memory
We cover these topics in our Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Training in Module 5: Storage (Block, Object, File Service), in which we cover various Storage Options in OCI, Boot volume, Block Volume, File Storage, Storage Gateway & Data Transfer Appliance.
Storage covers 20% weightage of overall Oracle Cloud Architect Exam.
To know more about Storage check our previous post on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (Storage Object, Block, File Storage, Data Transfer Service) Storage contains 20% of overall weightage of Oracle Cloud Architect Exam
We have covered these topics of Database in our Module 7: Launch Database & Advanced Database in which cover Various Database option in OCI, ATP & ADW, Architect HA & DR solutions & Managing Autonomous Database.
The database covers 20% weight of overall Oracle Cloud Architect Exam.
To know more about Database In Oracle Cloud Infrastructure check our previous post on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: Database Offerings
Quick Overview For Exam
- Exam Code: 1Z0-932
- Passing Percentage: 68%
- Number Of Questions: 70
- Duration: 105 Minutes
- To register for exam click here
Check one of many questions that you can expect in Oracle Cloud Architect Certification Exam [1Z0-932] (To get a FREE Copy of 20 Questions for 1Z0-932 Exam Click Here.
I am happy and proud to share with you that 100’s of our students are Oracle Cloud Architect Certified, below are the Success stories of few of them
- Free Master Class On How To Become Oracle Certified Cloud Architect [1Z0-932] in 8 Weeks
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect: Certification Exam 1Z0-932: Step by Step Activity Guides To Clear Exam
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect (1z0-932)Live Training
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect(1z0-932) Self-Paced Training
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Architect Associate study guide
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Architect Associate practice test
So, If you have any doubts and want to polish your learning for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Basics, then Join
[FREE Masterclass] of 60-90 minute on Learn How To Go From Complete Beginner To Oracle Certified Cloud (OCI-IAAS) Architect, And start preparing today to clear the Exam for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Exam-(1Z0-932) Certification.