Oracle Cloud has recently updated the Navigation for the My Services Dashboard.
As lots of our Cloud trainees are facing the issue while accessing My Services Dashboard. So, In this post, we have covered the steps to access My Services Dashboard.
Note: If you are new to Cloud & haven’t registered for the Cloud account yet, please check our post on How to Register For FREE Oracle Cloud Trial Account
Steps To Access My Service Dashboard
1) Once you have registered for Free Cloud Trial account, go to cloud.oracle.com/home & click on Sign In.
2) In the Next Window, enter your Cloud Account Name, then click on Next.
3) Enter your Username & Password, & click on Sign In.
4) Earlier, When you Sign In you will directly get the Dashboard page. But now you will get land in OCI Console.
5) Click on the Hamburger menu on the top left side & in the bottom you will see Administration tab.
6) Hover your Mouse on it & you will see My Services Dashboard tab, click on it
This will take you to the My Service Dashboard.
Post your doubts in the Comment box & and share this post with your colleagues.
Stay Tuned for more further informative blogs.
- Download Step by Step Activity Guide to Register for Oracle Cloud Trial Account
- FREE Masterclass on How To Become Oracle Certified Cloud Architect
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect (1z0-932)Live Training
Next Task For You
If you want to take your career to next level by becoming Oracle Certified Cloud Architect even if you are a beginner then I would like to invite you to Join my FREE Masterclass on How To Become Oracle Certified Cloud Architect [1Z0-932] in 8 Weeks. Click on the image below to register for FREE