This Post Covers FREE Video on Deploying EBS Webgate in DMZ, Multiple AppTier & RAC in Oracle EBS R12.2-OAM/OID/OUD Integration for Single Sign-On (SSO).
In this Video, we are covering EBS (R12)-OAM/OID Integration for SSO with Multiple WebTier, RAC Database & WebTierin DMZ.
Below is one of the slides from our Training showing Configure Load Balancer in Oracle E-Business Suite that is part of Integration. If you want to read more about configuring Load Balancer Click Here
In this Video, we will look at how to configure multiple EBS Environment like Test, DEV, UAT or pre-production etc???
There are three Options from which we can Configure Multiple EBS Environment as given below:
1. EBS with Multiple Web Tier OAM Integration
2. EBS with RAC Database OAM/OID Integration
3. EBS Web Tier in DMZ Integration with OAM
Option 1: EBS with Multiple Web Tier OAM Integration
In EBS with Multiple Web Tier OAM Integration Ensure EBS in multi-node works with load balancer before integrating with OAM. However, lots of company not to have one to one relation with EBS with OAM/OID. They support multiple EBS environment with one OAM/OID and this is possible and fully supported.
Deploy EBS-AccessGate on each EBS Application Tier Node
perl $AD_TOP/patch/115/bin/adProvisionEBS.pl ebs-create-oaea_resources –contextfile=$CONTEXT_FILE –deployApps=accessgate –SSOServerURL=<OAM_URL> –logfile=/tmp/deployeag.log
Register EBS with OAM
txkrun.pl –script=SetOAMReg –registeroam=yes –oamHostURL=<OAM_ADMIN_URL> –oamUserName=<OAM_ADMIN> –ldapUrl=ldap://OID_HOST:OID_PORT –oidUserName=cn=orcladmin –ldapsearchbase=U_BASE –ldapGroupSearchBase=G_BASE
Option 2: EBS with RAC Database OAM/OID Integration
RAC is Stands for Real Application Cluster, provides software for clustering and high availability in Oracle database environments. Oracle Corporation includes RAC with the Enterprise Edition, provided the nodes are clustered using Oracle Clusterware.
Few Points remember when Configure EBS with RAC Database
- No Change in EBS-OAM Integration
- Ensure that ‘orclAnonymousBindsFlag’ is set to ‘Allows’
- EBS Database RAC Node, Enable Directory Uses via netca (on all RAC Nodes)
- Register EBS Database with OID via dbca (Only from any one RAC Node)
- Register EBS with OID as done in single node with option –rdbmsdn=cn=OracleContext
Option 3: EBS Web Tier in DMZ Integration with OAM
Note: Make sure the webgate you configured in EBS Application tier that configured in ECC Mode also, OAM LogoutURL should be in DCC.
Points for DMZ Integration with OAM
- OAM & ODS (OID/OUD) in Intranet
- EBS Apps Tier with WebGate for external must be configured in DCC
- OAMLogoutURL must point to DCC Logout URL (/oamsso-bin/logout.pl)
- Allow login and logout URL of DCC from URL FW in EBS
Did you find this video about “EBS (R12) – OAM/OID Integration: Deploying EBS Webgate in DMZ, Multiple AppTier & RAC”useful?
This Video was taken from the Lessons II of Module XII in our Oracle EBS – OAM integration Training. where We provide dedicated module and we cover Logging in WebGate, OHS, EBS Accessgate, DIP, OAM, OID, Advance EBS – OAM Integration more about training here
- Integration of E-Business suite with Oracle Single Sign-on click here
- Overview of Single Sign-On Integration Options for Oracle E-Business Suite Click Here
- Oracle Single Sign-on for Apps DBA Click Here
- EBS-OAM Integration: OAMSSA-20142: Authentication Failure for OID user Click Here
- [Video] Oracle EBS R12 – OAM/OID/OUD Integration: Request Flow & Troubleshoot Login Errors Click Here
- [Video] EBS (R12)-OAM/OID/OUD Integration for SSO: Architecture & Components Click Here
- Oracle EBS R12.2-OAM Integration: Internal Error: Webgate allowed access to protected page GUID=null Click Here
Have a question related to your Oracle Apps DBA Career or Training in Oracle?
Post under comments below for instant reply or feedback so we can post more FREE videos like above.
If you have not yet downloaded FREE eBook – 7 Docs every Oracle Apps DBA must-read for EBS R12 integration with OAM/OID for SSO get a copy in your Email