This Post Covers issue of EBS (R12) – OAM Integration, while doing De-registering EBS (R12) from OAM also it can come when you register EBS (R12) with OAM.
If you are new to EBS (R12), then check our previous blog on EBS (R12)-OAM/OID/OUD Integration for SSO: Architecture & Components (Click Here)
and for more information about How to Deregister SSO/OID from Oracle Apps 11i/R12/12i Click Here
- We were executing the command to deregister Oracle E-Business Suite R(12) from Oracle Access Manager and hit the below issue
Exception in thread “main” java.lang.Exception: Failed to connect to OAM with the given credentials
Failed while performing post de – registration tasks
Note: In this situation, OAM Admin Server was getting started with running status and the console is also opening.
- If you hit an error like above then check first if you are able to access the OAM Console using http://Weblogic_Hostname:AdminPort/oamconsole
- OAM console is resulting in 404 Not Found, then check the status of an oam_admin application under deployments in WebLogic Admin Server Console (/console).
Here Status of oam_admin(184.108.40.206.0) status is FAILED
- Then check OAM Admin server log file at $DOMAIN_HOME/servers/AdminServer/log/AdminServer-diagnostic.log and error mentioned in log file
<Feb 1, 2019 1:46:44 AM EST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149231> <Unable to set the activation state to true for the application ‘oam_admin [Version=220.127.116.11.0]’.weblogic.application.ModuleException:
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
Caused By: oracle.security.am.install.AMInstallException: DB Policy not configured in mixed mode
<Feb 1, 2019 1:46:45 AM EST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to RUNNING>
<Feb 1, 2019 1:46:45 AM EST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000360> <Server started in RUNNING mode>
<Feb 1, 2019 1:48:19 AM EST> <Error> <Default> <BEA-000000> <Failed to communicate with any of configured Access Server, ensure that it is up and running.>
- According to AdminServer-diagnostic.log file DB Policy not configured properly and some Configuration had been missed out.
- So now drop your OAM RCU Schema & reconfigure Oracle Access Manager (OAM), after doing this issue was solved successfully and able to access OAM Console (/oamconsole).
In our EBS-OAM/OID Integration training we provide the dedicated module for EBS – OAM/OID R12 Integration also we provide a module for WebGate, OHS, EBS Accessgate, DIP, OAM, and OID Architecture Deployment Installation & Configuration & lot more..
Register for Free Master Class on Oracle EBS(R12) OAM/OID/OUD Integration For SSO
- Oracle EBS (R12) – OAM Integration for SSO Click Here
- Oracle EBS (R12) – OAM/OID Integration for SSO: Self Study Click Here
- Oracle EBS (R12) OAM/OID/OUD/SSO Integration: Activity Guides from Training Click Here
- Integration of E-Business suite with Oracle Single Sign-on Click here
- Oracle E-Business Suite (R12) Integration with OID/OAM 11g Click Here
- Overview of Single Sign-On Integration Options for Oracle E-Business Suite Click Here
- Integrate Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12 with OAM/OID/OUD 12c (18.104.22.168.0) High-level Steps Click Here
- Blog ([Video] Consoles in Oracle Access Manager (OAM) : OAM, WebLogic, EM) Click Here
- Oracle EBS Integration with OIM (Identity Manager): Things you should know Click Here
If you have not yet downloaded FREE eBook – 7 Docs every Oracle Apps DBA must-read for EBS R12 integration with OAM/OID for SSO get a copy in your Email