This post covers Sneak Peak of Step by Step Hands-On Guides from Oracle EBS-OAM Integration Training where you get to learn things like Architecture of Oracle EBS -OAM Integration, Installation & Configuration of OID, OAM, OHS, WebGate, DIP, AccessGate , Integrating of EBS R12 (12.1 & 12.2) with OID/DIP, Deploying EBS Access Gate for E-Business Suite and much more.
Here’s the Quick Sneak Peak of What You will do on your Dedicated Machine for EBS-OAM/SSO Integration :
1. Activity Guide I: Oracle Internet Directory (OID) & DIP : Install , Configure & Manager
We start with OID as users for OAM/EBS login are validated against OID. We also install & Configure Directory Integration Platform (DIP) that is used to Sync Users between EBS & OID.
2. Lab Activity Guide II: OAM Install & Configure
We then install & configure Oracle Access Manager (OAM) including WebLogic, and creation of Schema using Repository Creation Utility (RCU) . We also cover steps to start/stop OAM Servers.
3. Lab Activity Guide III: Oracle E-Business Suite (R12.2.5) Integration with OID 11g R1& OAM 11g R2 (126.96.36.199)
If you are on EBS R12.2+ then you are ready to integrate EBS with OAM/OID and this is covered in Activity Guide III.
As EBS R12.2 uses Online Patching (ADOP), we run Cutover Cycle in section 5.2 and 5.4.
We also deploy EBS AccessGate and integration with OAM.
4. Lab Activity Guide IV: Oracle HTTP Server 11g (OHS) Install & Configure
If you are on EBS R12.1 or prior version, You must install separate OHS with WebGate & WebLogic Server do deploy AccessGate .
In this Activity Guide We install OHS Server 188.8.131.52 including Start/Stop
5. Lab Activity Guide V: Oracle HTTP Server 12c (OHS) Install & Configure
In this activity Guide we cover OHS 12c Installation including start and stop in standalone and collocated mode respectively.
6. Lab Activity Guide VI: Oracle E-Business Suite (R12.1) Integration with OID11gR1 (184.108.40.206) & OAM 11g R2 PS3 (220.127.116.11)
If you are on EBS R12.1 or prior version, steps to integrate OID/OAM is different than R12.2 so this is what we cover in this Activity Guide including what happens behind the scenes.
7. Lab Activity Guide VII : EBS-OAM/OID Interaction Migration
When you integrate EBS with OID/OUD, users created in either side prior to integration are not sync’d . This guide cover steps to migrate these users from OID/OUD to EBS or Vice Versa .
8. Lab Activity Guide VIII: Oracle E-Business Suite (12.2.5) Integration with OUD 11gR2PS3(18.104.22.168)
In this Activity Guide, we have covered the process of integrating Oracle Unified Directory 11g Release 2 with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.
9. Lab Activity Guide IX: Oracle E-Business Suite (12.2) Integration with OAM 12cR2PS3(22.214.171.124)
In this Activity Guide we have cover how to integrate Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 with Oracle Access Manager 12c Release 2 Patchset 3 (126.96.36.199.0).
10. Lab Activity Guide X: Oracle EBS R12-OAM Integration Advance Doc Reference
11. Lab Activity Guide XI: OID User Load/Manage Activity Guide
At times you need to load 1000s of users in bulk for load testing or first-time user migration. You may also have to modify user or reset password in bulk. This is where bulk LDAP Commands come in handy.
This guide contains some of the most common commands used frequently.
12. Lab Activity Guide XII: EBS R12.2 Start/Stop
We cover in this guide about Start/Stop Services: Database and Application Tier services including how to troubleshoot or look for logs if you hit any errors in Oracle Apps (EBS) R12 Start-Up.
13. Lab Activity Guide XIII: OID-List, create, Modify, Delete
In this Activity Guide we cover the Oracle Internet Directory (OID) user migration and command line.
Believe me, if you will practice these guides (you get a Dedicated Machine on Cloud to Practice) then you will learn and become proficient in Oracle E-Business Suite Integration with Identity Management
And now, how you learn the above topics-
- Live Instructor led Online Sessions
- Training Material with Hands-on Lab Exercises (Activity guides of more than 240 pages)
- Recording of Live Interactive Session for lifetime
- Dedicated Machines to Practice
- Email & WhatsApp Support
- Unlimited FREE Retake for next 1 years
- Help in CV Preparation
- 100% Money Back Guarantee (If you attend sessions, practice and don’t get results, We’ll do full REFUND)
Click here to register: https://k21academy.com/oracle-ebs-oam-integration/
Have queries? Why wait?
Contact us at email@example.com or if you wish to speak then share your phone number and country code and a convenient time to speak.