This post covers Sneak Peek of Step by Step Hands-On Guides from our Oracle SOA Suite Administration where you get to learn things like Concepts, Architecture, Installation, File System, Start/Stop, SOA Management Tools, Deploying & Managing SOA Composite Applications, SOA Infrastructure, High Availability (HA), Disaster Recovery (DR), Backup & Recovery, Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting and much more.
Here’s the Sneak Peek of What You will do on your Dedicated Machine for Oracle SOA Suite Administration Training (These are exact same tasks that you will do when working on any new Oracle SOA Implementation or Support Project):
1. Lab Activity Guide I: SOA Install & Configure
We start with high level installation overview for SOA Suite. In this Activity Guide , we learn Step by Step Instructions to Installation & configuration of Oracle SOA Suite, Create SOA Schema using RCU, and Create a WebLogic Domain for SOA
2. Lab Activity Guide II: SOA Start/Stop
We then learn Step by Step Instructions to Start/Stop SOA Server using Command Line (WebLogic Scripts), WebLogic Console/ Fusion Middleware EM, Node Manager and WLST.
3. Lab Activity Guide III: SOA Management Tools
In this Activity Guide we learn Step by Step Instructions to access Consoles (WebLogic & FMW EM Control) & Management Tools in SOA.
WLST (WebLogic Scripting Tool ) SOA composite applications can be manage by using the WLST scripting from a command line or scripting environment.Following commands can be used to deploy a SOA application using WLST :Go to below location to execute WLST :$OARCLE_COMMON/common/bin
4. Lab Activity Guide IV: Deploying & Management SOA Composites
In this Activity Guide, we learn Step by Step Instructions for Deploying and Managing SOA Composites. SOA Composite Application developed by SOA developers consisting of BPEL, Mediator, Human Tasks etc.
SOA Composite applications can be deployed using Fusion Middleware Control (/em), WLST, or ANT.
- ANT is an Apache tool to deploy Java Applications
- WLST: Web Logic Scripting Tool.
- SOA Composites deployment is centrally stored in MDS Repository.
5. Lab Activity Guide V: Administrating SOA Infrastructure
In this Activity Guide we cover administering SOA Infrastructure and Step by step instructions to configure & monitor the SOA infrastructure. The SOA Infrastructure is a Java EE-compliant application running in Oracle, Web Logic Server.
6. Lab Activity Guide VI: Administrating SOA Adapters
This guide is activity guide for Administrating Oracle JCA Adapters and Binding Components. We cover monitoring Oracle JCA Adapter, Configuring Service & Reference Binding Component Properties, Creating the JMS Adapter Connection Pool in Weblogic Server where SOA is deployed.
7. Lab Activity Guide VII: SOA Admin User Messaging Human Workflow
This guide is activity guide for Administering Oracle User Messaging, Human Task Service Components, and Human Workflow Service Engine. In this guide we cover Configuring Oracle User Messaging Services (UMS), Configuring Human Workflow Notification Service, Configuring Human Workflow Service Components And Engines.
8. Lab Activity Guide VIII: SOA Configuring Security Realms and Service Policies
In this guide, we cover Step by step instructions to Manage Web Services Policies, to Manage Policy Assertion Templates, and Oracle Mediator Policies. We also look at Security Realm for Users & Groups, Application Roles in SOA.
9. Lab Activity Guide IX: SOA Monitoring & Tuning
This guide is activity guide for Tuning Performance Oracle SOA Suite and Components. In this guide we covers
- Monitoring Oracle SOA Suite Using EM Control Console
- Monitoring SOA Composite Application Performance
10. Lab Activity Guide X: SOA Logging & Troubleshooting
In this guide, we cover Step by step instructions to Configure Log Files, Log Levels, Manage Log Files, Thread dumps, Connection and Transaction Timeout Troubleshooting, Runtime diagnostic Troubleshooting, resolving message failure caused by too many Open files and Server Troubleshooting.
11. Lab Activity Guide XI: High Availability (HA) & Disaster Recovery (DR) Oracle SOA
This guide is activity guide for SOA in High Availability. In this guide we covers Things you must know like Installation Directory and start/stop of database and Step by Step Instructions to install, configure SOA for High Availability (HA) & Disaster Recovery (DR). We also look at the migration of Oracle WebLogic Admin Server (Singleton Service) from one node to another.
12. Lab Activity Guide XII: SOA Backup & Recovery
This guide is activity guide for Backup and Recovery in Oracle SOA Suite. In this guide we cover Instruction for Offline backup and Instructions for Recovery.
Like 100s of our SOA Admin’s who have gone through our training, if you practice these guides (You get a Dedicated Machine on Cloud to Practice) then you will learn and become proficient in Oracle SOA Suite Administration will be able to prepare for Higher paid Job and better Career.
Here is some of the reasons why our students think we are the best Oracle Training Institute (Check handful of our Happy Students & Testimonials Here)
- Live Instructor-led Online Sessions
- Unlimited FREE retake for next 3 Years
- Training Material with Hands-on Lab Exercises (11+ Activity guides + Bonus Guides)
- Recording of Live Interactive Session for Lifetime Access
- Dedicated Machines to Practice
- Email & WhatsApp Support
- Help in CV Preparation
- 100% Money Back Guarantee (If you attend sessions, practice and don’t get results, We’ll do full REFUND, check our refund policy)
K21 Academy Oracle SOA Suite Administration Course Insight:
Click here to register: https://k21academy.com/soa03
Have queries? Contact us at email@example.com or if you wish to speak then share your phone number, country code and a convenient time to speak.
If you are looking to crack interview for SOA Suite Administration, then download the following Interview Question Guide: