This post covers Steps to Register For FREE Oracle Cloud Trial Account, from one of the lessons in our Oracle Cloud IaaS (OCI) Architect Training.
Note: If you want to learn more about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) then register for FREE 90 minute masterclass from Oracle ACE & Author Atul Kumar to go from Complete Beginner To Oracle Certified Cloud (OCI) Architect What, Why & How
Steps To Register For FREE Oracle Cloud Trial Account
1- Go to the Oracle Cloud Home Page https://cloud.oracle.com/home
On top right click Try for Free
2- You will be redirected to page like below, click on Create a Free Account
3- You will then be redirected to the page
- Fill out all the mandatory information like Cloud account name, Default data region, Email Address, and Fill your address and all other details.
Note: Some of the entries may be different depending on your country
Note: If you belong to APAC as India you will get 400 SDG or for UK 259 GBP for 30 days only, it will change according to your Country location as for the US its $300 USD
4- Then in Verification Code Tab Provide your Mobile Number and click on Request Code (make sure country code is correct, I am doing this from INDIA so code +91)
5- You will get a message on your mobile phone (You have 30 Minutes on above page to update or request code again), Once you enter the Verification code, you should get the message.
6- On Credit Card detail Tab, Click on Add Payment Method.
- Enter your credit card information if you’re asked for it.
Note: You may see a small charge of 1$ on your credit card statement. This is a verification hold, and it’s reversed after we validate the credit card and billing address. You won’t be charged after 30 Days unless you upgrade to a paid account after your free trial exiry (Trial is for 30 Days or 300 USD , whatever comes first).
7- Click Complete to submit your request for a new Oracle Cloud account.
- Your cloud account is created immediately, and you receive a welcome email with your sign-in credentials for My Services. You can sign in to your account, and go through the Guided Journey to understand Oracle Cloud features and capabilities while you wait for your services to be provisioned. You can also start creating service instances from the Guided Journey as and when the services are provisioned in your account.
- You’ll receive another email after all the services are provisioned and are ready to use. A few services that are provisioned may require additional sign-in credentials, which are in the welcome email.
FREE Master Class on OCI Architect:
Now, it’s your turn
- Download Step by Step Activity Guide to Register for Oracle Cloud Trial Account
- Register for a FREE Masterclass on Beginner To Oracle Certified Cloud (OCI) Architect: What, Why & How
Leave a comment when its all done and share this post with your colleagues who wish to learn Cloud
Did You Start Your Oracle Cloud Journey? NO!
So Your Next Taks is, Join FREE Webinar on Beginner to Oracle Certified Cloud (OCI) Architect: What, Why & How. Click on the image below to register for FREE.