This post covers Steps to Register For FREE Oracle Cloud Trial Account and How to get Another One when the first expires.
This will help you to understand what are the initial steps to follow in order to create a free cloud account.
Steps To Register For FREE Oracle Cloud Trial Account
1- Go to the Oracle Cloud Home Page https://cloud.oracle.com/home
On the top right click Oracle Cloud Free Tier
2- You will be redirected to page like below, click on Start for Free
3- You will then be redirected to the page
- Fill out all the mandatory information like Cloud account name, Default data region, Email Address, and Fill your address and all other details.
Note: Some of the entries may be different depending on your country
Note: If you belong to APAC as India you will get 400 SDG or for UK 259 GBP for 30 days only, it will change according to your Country location as for the US its $300 USD
4- Then in Verification Code Tab Provide your Mobile Number and click on Request Code (make sure country code is correct, I am doing this from INDIA so code +91)
5- You will get a message on your mobile phone (You have 30 Minutes on the above page to update or request code again), Once you enter the verification code, you should get the message.
6- On Credit Card detail Tab, Click on Add Payment Method.
- Enter your credit card information if you’re asked for it.
Note: You may see a small charge of 1$ on your credit card statement. This is a verification hold, and it’s reversed after we validate the credit card and billing address. You won’t be charged after 30 Days unless you upgrade to a paid account after your free trial expiry (Trial is for 30 Days or 300 USD, whatever comes first).
7- Click Complete to submit your request for a new Oracle Cloud account.
- Your cloud account is created immediately, and you receive a welcome email with your sign-in credentials for My Services. You can sign in to your account.
- You’ll receive another email after all the services are provisioned and are ready to use.
Getting a Second Oracle Cloud Free Trial Account
Once your first free Oracle Cloud Account has expired, you might want to get another one to have a better hands-on Oracle Cloud and its various services such as numerous Platform services, Classic Data Management Services, Exadata Services, etc.
Oracle doesn’t allow you to create another account if you use the same Email, Phone Number or Debit/Credit Card. So, in order to create a second or a new account, you will have to use a new set of the Email ID, Phone Number, Address and Debit/Credit Card. You may use your spouse’s, relative’s or your friend’s details.
Note: You should use a new address but in case if you’re requesting after 60 days you can use the same address.
Once you have a new set of all of these details, you can create a new free Oracle Cloud Account just how you did the first time. You can then Sign-in to your new account and use the Cloud services again.
- FREE Guide to Register for Oracle Cloud Trial Account
- How to Generate SSH Keys Pair for Oracle Cloud (Windows/Linux)
- [Troubleshooting] Compute (Linux/Windows) & Database Instance Connectivity Issue in Oracle Cloud (OCI)
- [Video] Oracle Cloud: Create VCN, Subnet, Firewall (Security List), IGW, DRG: Step By Step
- Region & Availability Domain (AD) in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
Next Task For You
Begin your journey towards becoming an Oracle Cloud [1Z0-1072] Certified Architect by joining the FREE MasterClass on How To Become Oracle Certified Cloud Architect [1Z0-1072] in 8 Weeks, and start preparing for the [1z0-1072] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Certification Exam today.