This post covers what all operating system are supported by the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12.2.
If you are new to Oracle E-Business Suite, then I would suggest you check our previous post where we have covered in detail about Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2 Architecture. & Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) (R12.2) Installation
Operating System Certified With Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12.2
Here certification means on what all operating system Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)R12 can be installed and configure.
Below is the List of Operating System Which are certified with Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2 & their respective My Oracle Support Metalink
- HP-UX Itanium (1330704.1)
- IBM AIX on Power Systems (64-bit) (1330703.1)
- Linux x86-64 ( 1330701.1)
- Microsoft Windows x64 ( 1330706.1)
- Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit) (1330702.1)
How To Check Certification Matrix
Step1: Go to Oracle Support & Click On Certifications
Step2: Enter the
based on your search result should be like this
Once you are done with checking what all operating system is certified with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12, next thing is to check what all packages (RPM,s) need to be installed in Oracle Linux 7 or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, to know more check here
If you like the blog don’t forget to share with your friends, colleagues who are working on Oracle E-Business Suite R12 & post your comments if you have any doubts regarding certification matrix for Oracle E-Business Suite R12
- [Video] Oracle Apps DBA (R12.2) Installation
- Required Packages For Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12 On Oracle Linux 7/ Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- FREE Live Masterclass For APPs DBA
- Oracle AppsDBA (R12.2) Training: Step by Step Activity Guides/Hands-On Lab Exercise
- My Oracle Support
Next Task For You
Begin your journey towards becoming an Apps DBA by joining our FREE Masterclass on How To Become an Oracle Apps DBA (R12) & Earn A Lot More In 2020.