This blog post covers the Microsoft Azure Document PDF Tutorials for [AZ-103] Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Exam. AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam validates and demonstrates the expertise of those who are performing the role of Azure Administrator.
This exam basically tests the knowledge of the candidate to manage cloud services that span compute, storage, networking, security, and other cloud capabilities within Microsoft Azure. Let’s dive deeper to know more about this exam so it could be easier for you to start your AZ-103 exam preparation.
Important Details And Tips For AZ-103:
- Total 210 minutes; 60 questions; pass score 700/1000; no negative marks.
- Question types: 2 labs (with several tasks), 2–4 Case studies & Multiple-choice questions.
- Multiple-choice questions are either Single-correct answers or up to ’n’ correct answers.
- Fill in the blanks and Order statements in the right order, will also appear in the exam.
- The exam will be divided into sections. You can go back and update the answer but only within sections. Once you are out of a section, you cannot go back.
- Don’t worry about memorizing PowerShell/CLI. Understand the structure of the syntax.
- For PowerShell, focus on the new ‘AZ’ module.
- Between PowerShell and CLI, the focus is more on PowerShell commands.
- Labs don’t mandate the use of CLI or PowerShell; Only the result matters.
- Don’t fret about ARM templates. You need to understand its layout. You’ll not be required to create one but will be asked to pick the missing syntax.
- Don’t worry about memorizing trivial information like CDN features, SKU details, etc.
- Expect questions on cost optimization.
- Take an Azure subscription & practice the labs from Microsoft Learning
- Do a practice test to gauge your preparedness before the exam.
- Other common questions on Azure Certification & study tips are covered here
Here Is A List Of Topics Which Would Appear And The Direct Links To Where You Can Study Them From:
You’ll learn how to manage their Azure subscriptions to include access, policies, compliance, and how to track and estimate service usage and related costs. Above all, you’ll understand how cloud resources are managed in Azure through user and group accounts and how to grant appropriate access to Azure AD users, groups, and services through role-based access control.
Creating and configuring storage accounts, importing and exporting data to Azure, configuring Azure file shares, and implementing Azure backups. Configure an Azure content delivery network (CDN) and restore Azure virtual machines, files, and folders in the event of failure.
Create and deploy virtual machines in Azure using the Azure portal, PowerShell, and ARM templates. Furthermore, instructions on deploying custom images and Linux virtual machines will be included. Configuring the networking and storage components of virtual machines.
Azure Virtual Network (VNet) is the fundamental building block for your private network in Azure. Moreover, VNet enables many types of Azure resources, such as Azure Virtual Machines (VM), to securely communicate with each other, the internet, and On-Premises networks.
Here, you’ll learn how to manage Azure Active Directory and Azure AD Objects. Multi-factor authentication and hybrid identities will also be included in this module.
Also, in my previous blog, I discussed the details of the certification exam. Additionally, there will be a free masterclass conducted by us, which will give you a basic idea about the [AZ-103] Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Exam. Moreover, you can also check out the roles and responsibilities of an Azure administrator here.
Register for the AZ-103 exam at Microsoft’s official website i.e., AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam
Next Task For You
Begin your journey towards becoming a Microsoft [AZ-103] Certified Azure Administrator by joining our FREE Masterclass.
Join our FREE Telegram group and be the first to receive Microsoft Azure related news and updates.