There is no doubt that businesses have benefited from information technologies and have moved into the so-called digital age. Still, there are some commonly prevailing complaints: “IT is too complex”, “IT is too expensive”, and “IT is too slow”.
The main reason for increased attention to SOA these days is the expectation that by exposing and leveraging the existing IT assets as services, SOA will help simplify IT applications development and operations, and will help businesses gain significant cost advantages and agility. Interestingly, SOA is not the first time that the industry tried to enhance the business benefit of IT.
Oracle SOA Suite is a member of the Oracle Fusion Middleware family of products. Here are the various tools and capabilities in Oracle SOA Suite and how they work together to provide a comprehensive SOA solution:
- Oracle SOA Suite is the only offering that is complete, integrated, best-of- breed and hot-pluggable.
- Across these differentiators, it enables next generation SOA capabilities through:
- A unified and declarative tool-set for the development of services and composite applications. you’ll possess all of these skills, and so much more…
- A standards-based platform that is service enabled and easily consumable by modern web applications, allowing enterprises to quickly and easily adapt to changes in their business and IT environments.
- Greater visibility, controls and analytics to govern how services and processes are deployed, reused and changed across their entire life cycle.
- Oracle SOA Suite is the only complete, integrated, best of breed and hot pluggable SOA platform available today. It has a comprehensive view on the entire software life cycle process, providing everything needed from planning, to development, production and eventual requirement of all IT assets whether they be applications, services or even hardware.
- SOA Suite simplifies SOA development and management by implementing the following key standards, strategies, technologies and tools:
- Service Component Architecture
– Unified Design time Environment
– Unified Run time Environment
- Centralized Management and Monitoring Integration with Oracle governance and service life cycle management components gives you everything you need to be successful with a Service Oriented Architecture.
- Service Component Architecture
So, in order to help you with in-depth understanding on Oracle SOA Suite Development so that you can be benefited by getting salary hike/ promotion/ better role/ new jobs and much more.., we have now launched our new batch of Oracle SOA Suite Development Workshop starting from 24th June Timings : 7:30 to 9:30 PM IST | 3 PM to 5 PM UK Time | 7 AM to 9 AM PST
This course is going to be Live Online with Practicals so that you not only get concept learning but also get real time experience which will help you in completing projects efficiently and effectively. Not only this, but, it will also help you in getting new projects in the market as you know, concepts understanding with real time exposure make you an expert and an Expert has got a blank cheque in hand to be filled 😉
Here is a quick view of what you will be learning in the course :
Module I : Overview & Terminology
Module II : Modeling SOA : Service Component Architecture(SCA) & Weblogic Server & SOA Topology
Module III : Managing and Monitoring Composite Applications & BPEL
Module IV : Activities in BPEL Component Designer
Module V : Orchestrating Services with BPEL
Module VI : Creating Adapter Services & Working with Mediator Components
Module VII: Fault Handling and Exception Management & Event Delivery Network
Module VIII: Working with Notification Service & Human Workflow and Worklist Application
Module IX : Business Rule and Decision Tables & SOA Composite Applications Lifecycle
Module X : New features in SOA 12c
Module XI: Bonus Module: DVM, MDS, Correlation, Cross Referencing, Fault Policy Framework
And this is not all, this training comes with tons of additional features including
- Dedicated Machine to Practice
- Life time Access to Membership Portal
- Free Retakes for Next 3 Year
- On-Job / Project Support
- SOA DEV Certification
- Interview & CV Preparation etc.
I believe in practical approach, where you are actually working on SOA Applications and to integrate those on real time on servers, so we provide you step-by-step hands-on lab exercises to make sure that you get the concepts, and are ready to implement these in real time.
SOA Dev PPTs :
SOA Dev Hands on guide :
Here is list of questions that comes to my mind when I look for courses and based on some of my trainees asked in my other workshops:
Q: When is course starting and for how many days?
A: Schedule : 24, 25 June; 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 July; 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20 August, 2017 (in Total 18 session )
Timings : 7:30 to 9:30 PM IST | 3 PM to 5 PM UK Time | 7 AM to 9 AM PST
Q: Just 40 hours for entire training Atul, are you sure? I take lot of time to learn ….
A: I totally get it and we understand every person is different. I myself take a lot of time to learn new things especially fundamentals and concepts. 40 Hours with 18 sessions are sufficient based on our experience as We cover what is used 90% of time and most important thing. Having said that, if any topic is not clear and if you think you need more time We cover more time and give extra days for training. Our aim is not to count days but to ensure you learn Oracle SOA Development and learn is well enough so when others ask how do you know all this and you tell them about us.
We will not leave you teaching until you feel happy that you know Oracle SOA Suite and know it well enough. We also give you opportunity to re-take this course FREE for next 3 Years (check below for more)
Q: What is price for Oracle SOA Suite Development Workshop?
A: Actual price for Oracle SOA Suite Development is Just 599 USD.
Register today and this Course is coming with Exciting Additional Features:
- Live Instructor-led Online Sessions
- Training material in form of slides with hands-on lab exercises
- Dedicated Machines to Practice Lab Exercise till 7 days post training
- Life Time access to recorded sessions of the training
- 24×7 Email Support with Oracle Experts
- WhatsApp Group Support
- Life time access to Mastermind Group
- Unlimited FREE Retakes for next 3 Years
- Help in building a professional CV
- Digital Printable Certificate
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Project and On job Support
Q: What if I miss a session or can’t attend on a particular day?
A: I covered you there all our Live sessions are recorded so you can replay them from our members portal. You also get FREE unlimited re-take of this course for next 3 Year so you can jump in any next batch.
Here is glimpse of Live Recording from previous batch :
Cool! You are good to go now!
Oh Still have confusions?
Ah…Don’t Worry! Just drop us an email with your questions at email@example.com and me with my expert team, will be happy to reply your queries or arrange a call back by simply filling form on the link (Sample call back form shown below): http://k21academy.com/oracle-soa-development/
In case you looking forward to Developing your first Oracle SOA Composite in 30 minutes then you are at right place to learn about this. Download my Guide Develop your first Oracle SOA Composite in 30 minutes from here FREE