This Post covers step by step instructions to create the Oracle Integration Cloud Instance to practice integrations as mentioned in our Step-by-Step Hands-On Guides that you must perform.
- If you are new to Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), then check out our previous blog here as it contains all the key points that a beginner should know about Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
Before proceeding further, Make sure you have registered for Oracle Cloud Trial Account and if not then follow our step by step guide to create FREE Oracle Cloud Trial Account.
Key Points to Know before Creating OIC Instance:
1) There is only one way to create the OIC Instance:
- Custom Instance (Preferred): In this, you have options to select features and the number of message packs.
2) In this type of Oracle Integration Instance, Oracle will manage instance, performance, backup, patching, upgrade, etc.
3) This type of Oracle Integration Instance is created on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). To know more about components of OCI, click here
In Custom Install it looks like:
Steps to Create the Oracle Integration Cloud Instance:
Option I: Provision/configure Oracle Integration using Custom Options:
1) On the My Services Console Dashboard page, click in the top left corner of the My Services Console Dashboard. Then Click Application Integration > Integration.
2) After that click on Create Integration Instance.
3) Specify the details it prompts for and Confirm your selections, then click Create at last.
4. Wait for the provisioning to complete. Once the provisioning completed, you can click on the created instance to view the details.
This is all in nutshell about creating Oracle Integration Cloud instance.
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) For Beginners Overview
- [Free Masterclass] Oracle Integration Cloud Services
- 6 Docs Every Oracle Cloud Integrator Must Read
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Instance Edition, Message Pricing, and License Types
- How to exporting Business Data and Visual Builder Cloud Service (VBCS)
- How Import Business Data in Visual Builder Cloud Service (VBCS)
- Enabling Clone Utility On OIC-C (Doc ID 2481520.1)
- Oracle Documentation: Clone an Integration
Next Task for you:
Begin your journey towards becoming an Oracle [1Z0-1042] Certified Cloud Integration Expert by joining our FREE Masterclass.