This Post covers step by step instructions to create the Oracle Integration Cloud Instance to practice integrations as mentioned in our Step-by-Step Hands-On Guides that you must perform.
- If you are new to Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC), then check out our previous blog here as it contains all the key points that a beginner should know about Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).
Before proceeding further, Make sure you have registered for Oracle Cloud Trial Account and if not then follow our step by step guide to create FREE Oracle Cloud Trial Account.
Key Points to Know before Creating OIC Instance:
1) There are two ways to create the OIC Instance:
- Quick Start: Preselected features for quick provisioning.
- Custom Instance (Preferred): In this, you have options to select features and the number of message packs.
2) In both types of Oracle Integration Instances, Oracle will manage instance, performance, backup, patching, upgrade, etc.
3) Both types of Oracle Integration Instances are created on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). To know more about components of OCI, click here
4) In both the options, you have the below option to select,
- Integration Only
- Integration with Process Cloud
In Custom Install it looks like:
In Quick Start it looks like:
a) Oracle Integration – Enterprise: Installs both Integration & Process Cloud Features.
b) Oracle Integration – Standard: Installs the Integration feature set. (Process Feature is not included in Standard).
Steps to Create the Oracle Integration Cloud Instance:
Option I: Provision/configure Oracle Integration using Custom Options:
1) On the My Services Console Dashboard page, click in the top left corner of the My Services Console Dashboard. Then Click Platform Services > Integration.
2) After that Click on Create Instance.
3) Specify the details it prompts for and click on Next. Confirm your selections, then click Confirm at last.
4. Wait for the provisioning to complete. Once the provisioning completed, you can click on the created instance to view the details.
Option II: Provision/configure Oracle Integration using Quick Start
1) On My Services Console Dashboard, Click on Platform Services then click Integration.
2) Now Click on the QuickStarts button.
3) Enter the Instance name and Select the required option and click Create.
4) Wait for the provisioning to complete. Once the provisioning completed, you can click on the created instance to view the details.
This is all in nutshell about creating Oracle Integration Cloud instance.
Next Task for you
- If you don’t have a FREE Oracle cloud account yet, then follow our step by step guide here to get the same.
- Create an OIC Instance.
- Register for our FREE Masterclass on “Be an Integration Expert with Oracle Integration Cloud Services”? by clicking on the image below.
If you liked this post, then share it with Your Friends on Social Media!
Click on the image below to join our FREE Community group.