We have been getting lots of queries from our trainees on how to create Oracle ATP Connection.
In this blog, we are going to show you how to Create Oracle ATP Adapter/Connection in Oracle Integration cloud service. The Oracle ATP Adapter is one of many predefined adapters included with Oracle Integration.
Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) & Autonomous Database Transaction Processing (ATP)
Both ADW and ATP can be provisioned quickly from Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. To connect you must use Oracle SQL Developer, this tool can be used to run SQL statements.
The Oracle ATP Adapter Provides The Following Benefits
- Invoke a stored procedure.
- Run SQL statements.
- Perform the below operation on a Table.
- Insert or Update (Merge)
The Oracle ATP Adapter is one of many predefined adapters included with Oracle Integration. You can configure the Oracle ATP Adapter as a connection in integration in Oracle Integration.
Also read: Oracle OIC Services 1Z0-1042 Training: Step By Step Activity Guides/Hands-On Lab Exercise
Create Oracle ATP Connection
Oracle ATP adapter can be used to connect to both Autonomous Data warehouse (ADW) and Autonomous Database Transaction processing (ATP).
1. In OIC console go-to connection and create a new connection.
2. Search Oracle ATP Adapter and click on select.
3. Provide a name to your connection, select the appropriate role then click on create.
4. Now to complete the connection you will need the wallet file of ATP/ADW. (the file and credentials will be provided by your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Admin).
5. Click on Configure connectivity in Connection Property.
6. Provide appropriate Service name from the tnsnames.ora file. (included in Wallet ZIP).
7. Click on Configure Security, hear you will provide the wallet file
8. Select Policy JDBC Over SSL, Upload the wallet file, and provide the appropriate details in the respective fields. Click on OK.
9. Click on Test. (if the test fails then check the provided credentials)
10. Save and close the connection.
Congratulation you have successfully create an oracle ATP adapter for ATP/AWD connection.
Note: If you want to enhance your knowledge and become a certified Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2019 Associate then check on the blog on certification exam [1Z0-1042].
- [Video] Oracle Autonomous Database Overview: ADW, ATP, Serverless & Dedicated Infrastructure
- [Video] Create Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse 19c on OCI
- How To Create Database on Oracle’s Gen2 Cloud (OCI)
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) For Beginners Overview
- 6 Docs Every Oracle Cloud Integrator Must Read
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Instance Edition, Message Pricing, and License Types
- Oracle Cloud Documentation Links: OIC | SOA-CS | OCI
Next Task For you
Begin your journey towards becoming an Oracle [1Z0-1042] Certified Cloud Integration Expert by joining our FREE Masterclass.