- Available for both homogeneous and heterogeneous configurations.
- Distributed processing.
- Both sides are live.
- Oracle GoldenGate‟s low latency reduces the risk of conflicts.
- Oracle GoldenGate provides loop detection
- GoldenGate related tables are created in database which grow in size and require regular cleanup.
We installed GoldenGate software with Oracle 184.108.40.206 database and also configured all the bidirectional parameters with no issues but faced an issue while performing the bidirectional replication.
Note: GETAPPLOPS or IGNOREAPPLOPS parameter to capture or ignore DML operations produced by any application except the local Replicat. By default, application data is captured.
Note: GETREPLICATES and IGNOREREPLICATES parameters control whether DML transactions issued by Replicat are captured or ignored by the Extract process which is processing the same tables on the same system.
c) Start both extracts
d) Then check stats.
3. Check this at database
sho parameter *._transaction_auditing
This seems to be a bug on 220.127.116.11
Patch 17571039: INTEGRATED REPLICAT INCORRECTLY APPLY THE CHANGES UNDER LOGIN USER SYS
1. Apply the patch 17571039 and then we restarted the process and did some DML operations from site B to site A. We We did not change the old settings in extbi and repint processes at all.
Note: Here extbi is bidirectional extract process name and repint is replicat process name.
- OGG Extract is not skipping transactions from specific users, “TRANLOGOPTIONS EXCLUDEUSER <db username>”. (Doc ID 1361175.1)
- Oracle GoldenGate: How to replicate compressed table in database
- Oracle GoldenGate: Replicat running but not applying transactions
- Oracle GoldenGate 12c: Step by step Activity Guides
- Oracle GoldenGate 12c Administration
This post is from our Oracle GoldenGate 12c Administration Training, in which we cover Architecture, Installation, Configuring & Preparing the Environment, DML Replication – Online Change Synchronization, Initial Load, Zero Downtime Migration & Upgrading using GoldenGate, Oracle GoldenGate Security, Performance of Oracle GoldenGate and Troubleshooting and much more.
Next Task For You
Have a question related to your Oracle GoldenGate? Post under comments below