This post covers Sneak Peek of Step by Step Hands-On Guides from our Oracle GoldenGate 12c Training where you get to learn things like Architecture, Installation, Configuring & Preparing the environment, DML replication, Initial Load, Zero downtime migration and Upgrading using GoldenGate, Parameter files, DDL Replication, Bi-directional Replication, Oracle GoldenGate Security and much more.
Here’s the Quick Sneak Peek of What You will do on your Dedicated Machine for Oracle GoldenGate Training:
1. Lab Activity Guide I: Oracle GoldenGate 12c Installation
We start with Overview of Oracle Database architecture and discussion related to transaction logs of Database which acts as a source for Oracle GoldenGate – Redo logs and Archive logs. In this lab activity guide, we learn about how to download & install Oracle GoldenGate. We’ll explain File System of Oracle GoldenGate Installation.
2. Lab Activity Guide II: Configuring & Preparing New Environment
We then learn to configure database and preparing the environment for GoldenGate Replication, Start/Stop Database, and Access Database EM.
3. Lab Activity Guide III: DML Replication
In this module, we discuss configuring Extract, Data Pump, and Replicat processes and understand how to process data flow from source to target.
4. Lab Activity Guide IV: Parameter Files
In this module, we discuss what are parameters of Oracle GoldenGate and how to comprehend or Configure existing parameter file .
5. Lab Activity Guide V: Initial Load
In this module, we discuss how to perform Initial Load using GoldenGate and how it is different from database utilities like RMAN, Export-import, and transportable tablespace.
6. Lab Activity Guide VI: DDL Replication
Here we discuss how to enable DDL replication in Oracle Goldengate Configuration
7. Lab Activity Guide VII: Bi-Directional Replication
In this module, we discuss how to setup bi-directional Replication and issues related to it.
8. Lab Activity Guide VIII: Oracle GoldenGate Security
In this module, we discuss configuring security features in our Oracle GoldenGate Environment for safeguarding our data and user credentials.
- Wallet Creation
- Password Encryption
9. Lab Activity Guide IX: Troubleshooting Oracle GoldenGate Issues
In this module, we will discuss how to troubleshoot any issue in GoldenGate along with altering the GoldenGate processes based on SCN/DB logs and timestamp
10. Lab Activity Guide X: Reading Trail files
Here are some of the reasons why our students think we are the best Oracle Training Institute
- Live Instructor-led Online Sessions
- Unlimited FREE retake for next 3 Years
- Training Material with Hands-on Lab Exercises (11+ Activity guides)
- Recording of Live Interactive Session for lifetime Access
- Dedicated Machines to Practice
- Email & WhatsApp Support
- Help in CV Preparation
- 100% Money Back Guarantee (If you attend sessions, practice and don’t get results, We’ll do full REFUND, check our refund policy)
Click here to register: https://k21academy.com/oracle-goldengate/
Have queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to speak then share your phone number and country code and a convenient time to speak.