Artificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the hottest buzzwords in the IT world right now and the rise in growth of AI is glaringly visible. So, do you also desire to be a Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate? If you are craving to clear this exam and get certified as an Azure AI Engineer Associate, then you are at the right place!
What Is Azure AI Engineer Associate Certification?
The Azure AI Engineer Associate certification validates the skills and knowledge to use Cognitive Services, Machine Learning, and Knowledge Mining to architect and implement Microsoft AI solutions involving natural language processing, speech, computer vision, bots, and agents.
Why Use Azure AI solutions?
- Gives a cloud platform for implementing AI Solutions
- Provide no-code ML models for processing data.
- Implement and monitor AI solutions
- You can design AI as cost-effective Intelligent Edge solutions.
- You can design and identify data governance, and requirements.
AI 100 | Benefits
- As a result of the rocketing growth of the AI, the importance of an Azure AI Engineer associate is also visible.
- The capabilities of translating the vision of solution architects for the development of end-to-end solutions.
- Azure AI engineers have to work in collaboration with data engineers, data scientists, AI developers, and IoT specialists as all of these roles are interdependent.
AI 100 | Details
- Name of the Exam: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- Exam Code: AI-100
- Technology: Microsoft Azure
- Prerequisites: None
- Exam Duration: 220 minutes
- Number of Questions: Almost 60 questions
- Registration Fee: $165 USD(plus applicable taxes)
- Exam Language: English, Korean, Japanese and Simplified Chinese
To apply for Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate certification click here
- Analysis of solution requirements (25%-30%)
- Designing AI solutions (40%-45%)
- Implementing and monitoring AI solutions (25%-30%)
To see the blueprint which describes this course in detail click here.
Who This Certification Is For?
After all this, the question that strikes you is ‘Am I the one for this certification?!’ Well, here is the answer:
- Candidates who are interested in Machine Learning and AI.
- IT professionals who have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
- Those working as Azure Engineers.
- People working as Data Engineers.
- Exam AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
- [AZ-900] Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam: Everything you need to know
- [AZ-104] Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Exam: Everything you need to know
Join FREE Masterclass
To know more about AI, ML, Data Science for beginners, why you should learn, Job opportunities, and what to study Including Hands-On labs you must perform to clear [DP-100] Azure Data Scientist Associate.
Click on the below image to Register Our FREE Masterclass Now!