In this post, we will cover the steps for How to schedule Process using Dell Boomi.
How to schedule Process using Dell Boomi:
Step 1: Login to the Dell Boomi Atomsphere Platform with valid credentials: https://platform.boomi.com/#login
Step 2: Below is the landing page of the platform.
Step 3: A prerequisite for scheduling the process is that the Dell Boomi process should be deployed to atom or molecule
Step 4: Go to Atom Management under the Manage tab.
Step 5: Select the Deployed Processes under Atom/Molecule under environment.
Step 6: Click the dropdown arrow next to the Process and select the Edit Schedules button.
Step 7: Scheduling window opens up. Click on the Add button.
Step 8: Choose the relevant type as per the requirement, set the timings and hit the ok button.
So, this is all about the steps for How to schedule Process using Dell Boomi.
- Terminologies Every Dell Boomi Developer Must Know, Click Here
- Dell Boomi Platform: Step By Step Activity Guide/ Hands-on Lab Exercise Click Here
- Steps for Local Atom Installation of Dell Boomi Platform, Click Here
- Build your first Dell Boomi Process in 5 min, Click Here
- Steps to Deploy Process in Dell Boomi Platform, Click Here
- Unique Features of Dell Boomi Platform, Click Here
If you have not downloaded the FREE eBook – 6 Docs Every Dell Boomi Developer Must Read yet, kindly Register and Get a copy in your Email inbox.
Did You Find this Blog useful?
Leave a Comment.