In this blog post, I’ve discussed everything you need to know about the AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam.
There must be many questions in your mind like why is this certification necessary? What domains does it cover? What are the eligibility criteria for this exam? How to prepare for it? And whatnot. So without further delay, let’s find out the answers.
What Is Microsoft Azure Certification?
The AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam is geared towards those who manage Cloud services that span computes, networking, storage, security, and other Cloud capabilities within Microsoft Azure.
Why Should You Learn Azure?
- Validates technical skills like storage, networking, compute, security, and other Cloud operations on Microsoft Azure.
- Top-paying info-tech certification in the world.
- It provides you with global recognition for your knowledge, skills, and experience.
- The organization looks for those who know Oracle Cloud, AWS, Azure, etc.
Why Azure Certification Is Beneficial?
- As a result of the increase in demand for Azure, the need for Azure administrators is rapidly increasing along the lines. Hence, one CV with this gleaming certification will have an enormous advantage.
- In terms of job prospects and earning, a certification leads to a rampant increment in both.
- Almost 70% of people agree that certification has improved their earning and 84% of people have seen better job prospects after getting certified.
- Updating your LinkedIn profile with this certificate will boost your job profile and increase your chances of getting chosen.
Exam Details (AZ-103):
- Certification Name: AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Target Audience: There are no pre-requisites for taking this course. But you can check out this blog post to know more about the certification on [AZ-900] Azure Fundamentals.
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes
- Number of Questions: 40-60
- Passing score: 700 (Out of 1000)
- Exam Cost: USD 165.00
- Validity: 2 years
AZ-103 Exam Topics
Candidates should have proficiency in using the Azure portal, OS, Powershell, cloud infrastructure, ARM templates, and networking.
The important domains covered in the AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam are:
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources (15-20% weightage)
- Implement and manage storage (15-20% weightage)
- Deploy and manage virtual machines (VMs) (15-20% weightage)
- Configure and manage virtual networks (30-35% weightage)
- Manage identities (15-20% weightage)
AZ-103 Exam Dumps and Books
You can also refer to this book for [AZ-103] Azure certification. But as we all know, books can be lengthy and tedious to go through, so I will be putting some sample questions and not Azure Exam Dumps as they are illegal.
But don’t you worry, I’ll cover almost 150 questions in my next blog post that will help you clear the Azure exam with flying colors. So subscribe now to stay tuned!
Exam Retake Policy
- First of all, if a candidate fails in the first attempt, he/she has to wait 24 hours before exam retake.
- Secondly, if he/she fails in the 2nd attempt, then they should wait for 14 days to retake the exam.
- A candidate can take a maximum of 5 retakes in a year.
Who This Certification Is For?
- People with non-technical backgrounds such as those involved in selling or purchasing Cloud-based solutions and services or who have some involvement in Cloud-based solutions and services.
- Anyone with a technical background who needs to validate their foundational level knowledge around Cloud services.
The certification exam enhances your skills as well as demonstrates it among your employers, thus making you stand out.
Register for [AZ-103] Azure certification exam at Microsoft’s official website i.e., AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam.