This post covers the overview of Oracle Cloud at Customers(C@C) and it’s offerings.
If you are a beginner in Cloud then I will highly recommend you to check our previous posts :
- Cloud service model: SaaS | PaaS | IaaS click here
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI): Region, AD, FD, Compartment, VCN, IAM click here
- OCI vs OCI -C: IaaS from Oracle click here
- To know more details on Oracle Exadata Cloud Service (ExaCS) click here
What is Oracle Cloud at Customer(C@C)?
Oracle Cloud at Customer delivers Oracle Cloud services in your data center that would be fully managed by Oracle.
In Oracle Cloud at Customer Oracle supplies the hardware, installs the software, maintains the day-to-day operations, and provides ongoing support.
Why Cloud at Customer(C@C) is beneficial to you?
Here are the top 4 reasons why you should use Oracle Cloud at Customer(C@C):
- If you need your data close by you and Public Oracle Cloud datacenter is faraway. Oracle Cloud at Customer can help you to keep your data in your datacenter.
- If you may worry about that Oracle Public Cloud security is not strong enough for your data. Oracle Cloud at Customer enables you to integrate your own security in your datacenter.
- If you are accessing your data, and you need lightning-fast response time, but your public datacenter is too far away. Oracle Cloud at Customer will deliver Oracle Cloud service in your datacenter with the fast response time.
- If you want to keep your data in your local datacenter, then Oracle Cloud at Customer will help you to solve your problem.
Oracle Cloud at Customer Offering included:-
- Cloud at Customer
- Exadata Cloud at Customer
- Oracle Private Cloud at customer
- Big Data Cloud at customer
Cloud at Customer:-
Cloud at Customer enables you to access Oracle and non-Oracle workloads using any of the three primary cloud deployment models: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, in your datacenter.
(For more details on Cloud service model: SaaS | PaaS | IaaS click here)
Exadata Cloud at Customer:-
Exadata Cloud at Customer is identical to Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service enables you to leverage the combined power of Exadata and Oracle Cloud inside your datacenter. You have full access to the operations available with Oracle Database, but with Oracle managing the Exadata infrastructure.
(if you want to know more about Exadata Cloud Service (ExaCS) vs Exadata Cloud at Customer (ExaCC) click here)
Oracle Private Cloud at Customer:-
Oracle Private Cloud at Customer enables you to run Oracle applications on a platform located inside their datacenters, while Oracle Cloud experts manage the infrastructure.
Big Data Cloud at Customer:-
Big Data Cloud at Customer provides a scalable big data environment that uses Oracle’s Big Data Cloud infrastructure. Oracle Big Data Cloud Service gives you access to the resources of a preconfigured Oracle Big Data environment.
(For more details on Big Data & Hadoop click here)
Next Task For You
Click on the below image to join our FREE Telegram Group.