I am happy to share that I have cleared [1Z0-932] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate exam with good percentage.
There were 70 questions and 105 mins were allocated and most of the questions were based on the designing architecture of various infrastructure components using OCI resources. If you have clear understanding and scope of various services it is easy to answer the questions and clear the exam.
Going through the OCI exam documentation is must but to make it permanent in your memory it is important to perform the activities as many concepts will get clear when you perform the stuff.
I started my preparation with the Practice Exam mentioned on the Oracle Site for OCI and was able to score 50% on the first attempt. This gave me the idea on the gaps and then with Oracle Documentation and Youtube videos helped me to scale up on OCI skills.
Important points to keep in mind:
- Go through the course content with the scope and weight of each topic thoroughly. Don’t leave any topic (Basic and Advanced) click here
Go through these topics first: IAM, Compute, Storage, VCN as this will be base for all other topics.
- What are services available and what are offerings of OCI should be at your tips.
- Designing VCN, Compute and which storage is suitable in which scenario is what you need to understand.
- Oracle Free Account is sufficient to understand most of the aspects of OCI.
- A clear understanding of OCI, OCI-C, and C@C
- It’s good that Oracle gave weight on the Automation of Infrastructure via Terraform. Preparing it in a flow chart way was helpful. I was able to recall it easily. Note all the minute details. Better to check one example and do it.
- As Database is one of the Oracle Core Product so expect sufficient questions on the same.
- Time Management is the most important thing you should be careful during the exam as it takes time to understand the scenarios.
You can refer below resources for understanding the concepts :
- Youtube Videos – Oracle Learning Library
- Oracle Documentation for OCI (Click here)
- FAQ especially related to VCN, Storage, DNS.
That’s all from my side if you want to discuss anything on the same feel free to post your queries.
This post is from our OCI Training, in which we cover all the topics required to clear your 1Z0-932 certification in both Theoretical and Practical Approach, where I and Atul will be guiding you throughout the training.
If you have any doubts please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for commonly asked interview questions for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) then just click below and get that in your inbox or join our Private Facebook Group dedicated to OCI Members Only.
- Follow Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) concepts like Region, Compartment, VCN, Storage, Availability Domain etc
- Download our Step By Step Guide to Create Oracle Cloud Account and Create Your first Oracle Database or PaaS Offerings on Cloud
Did You Start Your Oracle Cloud Journey? NO!
So Your Next Taks is, Join FREE Webinar on Beginner to Oracle Certified Cloud (OCI) Architect: What, Why & How. Click on the image below to register for FREE.