This post covers one issue that our trainee faced while running Purge Concurrent Request and/or Manager Data.
This Data program ‘Purge Concurrent Request and/or Manager Data‘ to purge:
- Request log files,
- Concurrent manager log files,
- Report output files from product directories maintained by the operating system and Application Object Library tables
If you are looking for Concurrent Managers : Overview & Concepts Oracle EBS R12 for Apps DBAs then check here
To resolve this error ‘APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 8102 in request’ while running Purge Concurrent Request and/or Manager Data.” follow the steps mentioned below:
While running Purge Concurrent Request and/or Manager Data as
1. Login as SYSADMIN -> Responsibility System Administrator
2. Run Concurrent Program “Purge Concurrent Request and/or Manager Data”
Error in logs:
Application Object Library: Version : 12.0.0
Copyright (c) 1979, 1999, Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
FNDCPPUR module: Purge Concurrent Request and/or Manager Data
Current system time is 27-DEC-2018 10:38:00
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 8102 in request
Cause: request failed due to ORA-08102: index key not found, obj# 34563, file 25, block 24555 (2).
The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error was: and was executed from the file.
Start of log messages from FND_FILE
End of log messages from FND_FILE
Executing request completion options…
Finished executing request completion options.
Concurrent request completed
Current system time is 27-DEC-2018 10:40:47
The issue is caused by a mismatch between the key(s) stored in the index and the values stored in the table, because of corruption.
Please run the following steps
SQL> select owner,object_name, object_type from dba_objects where object_id=34563;
OWNER OBJECT_NAME OBJECT_TYPE
APPLSYS FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N1 INDEX
SQL> Analyze Index APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N1 validate structure online;
SQL> select dbms_metadata.get_ddl(‘INDEX’,’FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N1′,’APPLSYS’) from dual;
CREATE INDEX “APPLSYS”.”FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N1″ ON “APPLSYS”.”FND_CONCURR
SQL> select TABLE_NAME,INDEX_NAME,COLUMN_NAME,COLUMN_POSITION from dba_ind_columns where TABLE_NAME in (‘FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS’) order by 1,2,COLUMN_POSITION;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N1 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N2 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N3 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N4 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N5 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N6 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N7 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N8 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N9 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N10 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_N11 rebuild online;
ALTER INDEX APPLSYS.FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS_U1 rebuild online;
- [Troubleshooting] Concurrent Manager: System Hold, Fix Manager Before Resetting Counters
- Troubleshoot/Debug Long Running Concurrent Request in Oracle EBS (R12/11i)
- Concurrent Processing – FNDCPPUR APP-FND-01564 ORA-08102 – Unable to Purge Concurrent Request Records and Request Log/Output Files (Doc ID 730617.1)
- Concurrent Processing – How To Run the Purge Concurrent Request FNDCPPUR, Which Tables Are Purged, And Known Issues Like Files Are Not Deleted From File System (Doc ID 822368.1)
- Oracle AppsDBA (R12): Step by step Activity Guides
This post is from our Oracle Apps DBA (R12.2) Training, in which we cover Architecture & Changes in Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2, Staging & Installation, File System & Important Files in R12.2, Start/Stop, Patching, AD Administration, Cloning, Concurrent Managers, AutoConfig, Password Management, and Troubleshooting and much more
Next Task For You
Begin your journey towards becoming an Apps DBA by joining our FREE Masterclass on How To Become an Oracle Apps DBA (R12) & Earn A Lot More In 2020.