Oracle has released StartCD 51 recently with many new features now included and will get directly when you install R12.2. Main attraction for this versions are:
- Database 12c Release 1 – 220.127.116.11
- Web Tier Utilities – 18.104.22.168
- Many Fixes for Installation bugs and Upgrade Bugs
- Java/JRE updated to version 1.7 update 85
Note : There is onscreen Display bug which says Java is 1.6 update 27
We are able to do the smooth Installation of Application. Not a single issue and verified above features as well. Here are the glimpses and important information.
Software to Download:
- You can download startCD 51 as Patch 22066363.
- From E-delivery, Select the Database Download
- V100102-01.zip: Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (22.214.171.124.0) EXAMPLES for Linux x86-64
- Oracle Database 126.96.36.199.0. There will be 2 files.
- Oracle Web Tier – 188.8.131.52.0
We performed Stage creation and then Installation and it went very smooth on OEL 6.5 – 64-bit. Not a single issue was reported. You will be
Oracle Database 12c Enterprise Edition Release 184.108.40.206.0 – 64bit Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP, Advanced Analytics and Real Application Testing options
Look at my FREE Training Master Class which me (Atul Kumar, Oracle ACE & Author) and my colleague Amit Sharma, Oracle AppsDBA Expert. I am confident you will find this approx. 80-90 minute FREE Apps DBA Training Webinar useful.
So now this has reduced lot of efforts for upgrading the database and Web tier Utilities.
Happy Learning !!