This Post Covers High – Level Steps to Provisioning Oracle SOA Suite on Java Cloud Service. Oracle SOA Cloud Service provides a PaaS (Platform as a Service) computing platform solution.
Oracle SOA Suite provides a complete set of service infrastructure components for designing, deploying, and managing composite applications.
Provisioning SOA Cloud Service on JCS – Why?
- Reduce costs
- Create test environments in the cloud
- Monitor and manage your environment like backup, patching, scaling, recoveries with minimal configuration from the cloud.
- you can extend your enterprise to the cloud and deploy Oracle SOA Suite projects where you need them.
- You can connect to on-premises applications through Oracle Messaging Cloud Service for asynchronous messaging, with web services to an on-premises Oracle Service Bus or Oracle SOA Suite infrastructure through a web proxy in the DMZ, or through a virtual private network.
What do you need – Prerequisite?
- Oracle Storage Cloud Service
- To Generate the SSH Keys Click here
- Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Oracle Java Cloud Service
Note: When you created your Oracle Java Cloud Service instance, you were provided with details about the required database. To extend the Oracle Java Cloud Service domain for Oracle SOA Suite or Oracle Service Bus, you must connect to the same database and install the required SOA schemas.
Next, complete the following pre-installation tasks too:
- Connect to the Oracle Java Cloud Service environment using a secure shell (SSH)
- Verify that the TMP directory exists and is writable
- Configuring the X Window system and starting a Virtual Network Computing (VNC) session
- Downloading the Oracle software and copying It to the virtual machines (VMs)
- Backing up your domain
High-Level Steps to Provision SOA Suite with JCS
- Create Oracle SOA Suite Schema, you can Create Schema through GUI or Silent mode.
- Installation of Oracle SOA Suite, For multiple VMs, you must install the software on each VM.
- If you have two JCS Node then you must installed SOA on second JCS Node too.
- Enable DB Policy Stores
- Extend the Oracle JAVA Service Domain
Note: Before you begin extending the Oracle Java Cloud Service domain, use the Oracle WebLogic Server Administration Console to shut down all Managed Servers and the Administration Server if they are up.
This post is from our Oracle Java Cloud Service – Weblogic on Cloud, in which we cover AdminTool, JCS Instance, Configure & Deployment, Monitoring, Security, AppToCloud.
- JCS Overview and Create Quick JCS Instance: Weblogic on Cloud Click Here
- JAVA Cloud ServiceOfferings: JCS VS JCS – Virtual Image Instance Click Here
- Oracle Java Cloud Service – Weblogic on Cloud
- Provisioning Oracle SOA Suite on Oracle Java Cloud Service
Next Task For You
Click on the image below to download your FREE Guide, 5 Java Cloud Serice Docs, Every Oracle DBA, Cloud DBA or Weblogic Administrator Must Read, & Learn More.