If you are working on Oracle WebLogic Administration or planning to move on the cloud then in this blog post I have covered the exact same tasks & Sneak Peek of What You should do to Configure and use WebLogic Server and Oracle Traffic Director in your Java Cloud environment including with some more benefits like:
- when you are considering, planning, in the process of, or have moved from an on-premises environment to Java Cloud Service, then this is a great place to get started!
- if you are currently running WebLogic Server on-premises are not moving to the Oracle Cloud
Let’s see the below Guides which are required to an overview of the administrative tasks performed by a Java Cloud and WebLogic Server administrator.
1. Activity Guide I: Register to Oracle Cloud Account
To Perform any administration task on the cloud you need To Register on Oracle Cloud and get FREE 300 USD credit to Practice, Shop for Appropriate Cloud Service, Logging in First Time to Oracle Cloud, & Generating SSH Keys ( Public & Private )
2. Activity Guide II: Create & Access JCS Instance
Once you have your own Cloud account you should create and access the JCS Instance and Validating Java Cloud Service configuration & Accessing Java Cloud Service Management Consoles and Fusion Middleware Control.
3. Activity Guide III: Starting & Stopping Services
After Creating JCS Instance Administrator should be able to Compare starting/stopping WebLogic Server at the Java Cloud Service and Server instance levels and Starting and Stopping Java Cloud Service VMs and their associated WebLogic Server instances via Java Cloud Service Dashboard.
4. Activity Guide IV: Deploying Application
After Completing prerequisite like Creating JCS Instances, starting & stopping servers you should know what are Java EE deployment components and how to deploy any an application also test the developed application and monitor it.
This is a very important guide for an Administrator after deploying an application and how to Analyzing Java Cloud Service monitoring metrics, Configuring Alert Rules, Scaling Java Cloud Service instances, Backing up and restoring Java Cloud Service instances, Patching a Java Cloud Service instance & Managing Java Cloud Service instance using CLI and REST API.
Next task is to Configure Oracle Traffic Director – the high-performance and multitenant-aware load-balancer for all application traffic. In this Guide we will be Creating Load Balancer instances, Configuring Load Balancer instance, Enabling and disabling Load Balancer & Monitoring Load Balancers.
7. Activity Guide VII: Creating new Java Cloud Service users and assigning roles
you should also know how to Create new Java Cloud Service users and assigning roles, Creating new Java Cloud Service users and assigning roles, Adding custom roles & Contrasting Java Cloud Service, VM host, and WebLogic users.
8. Activity Guide VIII: Migration to Java Cloud Service and Database Cloud Service
At the end Migration to Java Cloud Service and Database Cloud Service, Performing a Health Check, export a WebLogic Server Domain Using AppToCloud, import exported WebLogic Server Domain
The above basic activities which every administrator should know if he is working on the cloud or planning to move on the cloud. We have introduced a course in which you will perform the same Step by Step Hands-On Guides from our Oracle Java Cloud Service – Weblogic on Cloud Training and you get to learn things like
- Create and Access JCS and DBCS Instances
- Provision Java Cloud Service and underlying components.
- Configure and use WebLogic Server and Oracle Traffic Director in your Java Cloud environment.
- Perform routine Oracle Java Cloud, Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Traffic Director administrative functions.
- Configure Oracle WebLogic Server Data sources to use Oracle Cloud Database instance.
- Deploy, manage, and monitor Java EE applications and services to Oracle WebLogic Server running in the Oracle Java Cloud.
- Migration to Java Cloud Service and Database Cloud Service
- Configure and manage transaction and work with associate logs.
Here are some of the reasons why our students think we are the best Oracle Training Institute
- Live Instructor-led Online Sessions
- Unlimited FREE retake for next 1 Years
- Training Material with Hands-on Lab Exercises (8+ Activity guides + Bonus Guides)
- Recording of Live Interactive Session for Lifetime Access
- Email (Ticketing system) & WhatsApp Support
- Help in CV Preparation
- 100% Money Back Guarantee (If you attend sessions, practice and don’t get results, We’ll do full REFUND, check our refund policy)
Interested ? Click here to Register: https://k21academy.com/jcs03/
Have queries? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to speak then share your phone number and country code and a convenient time to speak.
Check out our Private Facebook Group for Cloud at https://k21academy.com/community for Learning New Things & Discussions related to Oracle Cloud.
Click on the image below to download your FREE Guide, 5 Java Cloud Serice Docs, Every Oracle DBA, Cloud DBA or Weblogic Administrator Must Read, & Learn More.