In this post, will cover Unique Features of Dell Boomi Platform.
Unique Features of Dell Boomi Platform:
1) Boomi Suggest
- It anonymously indexes data mappings across all users on the Dell Boomi Platform.
- This means almost 90 percent of the data mappings that you need to create have already been successfully mapped by others and will be offered as options for you to consider during the configuration process.
- This feature alone can shorten the implementation process from months and weeks to days and hours.
2) Boomi Assure
- It allows for crowdsourced regression testing.
- You can submit integration processes and test data to AtomSphere from within the console.
- That test data will then be run against every future AtomSphere release.
- Dell Boomi won’t release new versions of AtomSphere until all regression tests are completed and passed.
- With Boomi Assure, you can feel confident that updates to the platform will not break your integration processes.
3) Boomi Resolve Automatically Suggests
- Resolutions for common error messages based on crowdsourced contributions from both the Boomi support team and the user community, and, importantly, it becomes more intelligent and helpful as issues are identified and solutions are recommended.
- Easily accessible through the Boomi AtomSphere interface, Boomi Resolve automatically lists possible solutions in order of relevancy and includes links to full knowledge base articles for further explanation and suggested resolution.
- This feature alone can save you valuable implementation time.
So, this is about the Unique Features of Dell Boomi Platform.
- Terminologies Every Dell Boomi Developer Must Know , Click Here
- Steps for Local Atom Installation of Dell Boomi Platform , Click Here
- Four Key Points About Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform , Click Here
- Build your first Dell Boomi Process in 5 min , Click Here
- Steps to Deploy Process in Dell Boomi Platform , Click Here
If you have not downloaded FREE eBook – 6 Docs Every Dell Boomi Developer Must Read yet, kindly Register and Get a copy in your Email inbox.
Did You Find this Blog useful?
Leave a Comment.