This post covers Big Data Hadoop Keypoints & Things you must know to Start learning Big Data & Hadoop. In this post, we have given you the Roadmap for Learning Hadoop as a beginner & who wants to learn Hadoop but don’t know where to start.
It also covers some of the very basic questions like Why should you go for BigData Hadoop. So, get ready to explore the best way to learn Hadoop!
Confused About What & Where to Learn & How to Make Career in Hadoop?
Now you must be having questions like:
- How is the career growth in Hadoop?
- What is the prerequisite to learning Hadoop?
- From where should I start learning Hadoop?
Then this post is definitely for you and you will find that all your doubts have been answered at the end of this blog post.
Market Stats For Big Data & Hadoop
Before we start learning Hadoop for beginners in detail, ask yourself why do you want to learn Hadoop? Is it just because others are running on this track? Will it be helpful in the long run? So, why not to look at the market statistics to evaluate its value. Well, here are the rough stats on Hadoop possibilities.
91% of market leaders rely on customer data to take a business decision. Moreover, they believe that data is a key driver of success in business. With the changed marketing strategy, there is a surge in data generation in all sectors which is estimated almost 90% in the last two years.
The big data market is going to expand worth USD 46 billion by the end of 2018. The annual growth of this will be approximately 23% by the end of 2019. There is a considerable gap between the ongoing demand for right skilled big data resource and supply.
Hence, there is an ongoing job opportunity in big data domain for Hadoop professionals indeed.
Big Data market has grown a lot in the last few years, and it is overgrowing. The job market in the Big Data field will grow tremendously in the next couple of years. This growth will be seen in all the big data jobs. So, if you choose to learn Big Data, you will have a number of job opportunities to build a Big Data career.
The yearly demand for data engineers, data scientists, and data developers will increase up to 700,000 new job postings by the year 2020. According to IBM, the demand for data scientists will grow by 28% by the year 2020. Also, the jobs in the US market will increase in number by 364,000.
What Things to Learn & in What Order?
No major prerequisites required for taking this Hadoop administration training.
- Having a basic knowledge of Linux can help because Hadoop runs on Linux.
- Basics of Memory, CPU, OS, Storage, and Networks
Know the purpose of learning Hadoop!
Before you proceed to learn Hadoop as a beginner, stop for a while and think why Hadoop is so popular and its usability in the technology market. This will help you to understand the core idea behind Hadoop’s functionalities.
To achieve this:
- Watch our FREE LIVE WEBINAR on BIG DATA HADOOP ADMINISTRATION.
- Check my blog for basic questions like What is Big Data, How is Hadoop related to Big Data.
- To learn & understand more on Hadoop like HDFS Overview & Architecture, Cloudera, Hive, Spark, Cluster Maintenance, Security, YARN and much more, then we suggest you go through our Big Data Hadoop Administration Training,
Who & Why Should Someone Learn Hadoop?
- Hadoop Administration is not restricted to a particular field in IT.
- An array of professionals such as Java developers, system admins, storage admins, DBAs, Software Architects, Data Warehouse Professionals, IT Managers, Software Developers and students interested in Hadoop cluster administration can benefit from this course
- Hadoop is the most important framework for working with Big Data in a distributed environment. Due to the rapid deluge of Big Data and the need for real-time insights from huge volumes of data, the job of the Hadoop administrator is critical to large organizations. Hence there is a huge demand for professionals with the right skills and certification
- Global Hadoop Market to Reach $84.6 Billion by 2021 – Allied Market Research
- Shortage of 1.4 -1.9 million Big Data Hadoop Analysts in the US alone by 2018– Mckinsey
- Hadoop Administrator in the US can get a salary of $120,000
Can I have a Career with Big Data and Hadoop?
Big Data is something which will get bigger day by day so advancements in big data technology will not cease but Hadoop is a must know skill in the current scenario as it is the nucleus of Big Data solutions for many enterprises and new technologies like Spark have evolved around Hadoop.
So learning Big Data technology like Hadoop or Spark is always going to be beneficial in long term too.
- As long as the Data is growing and so storing and processing is handled.
- You can definitely have a career in Big Data and Hadoop.
- There are a few solutions available on the market. But, nothing matches the way Hadoop does it.
- We also believe that it is still a toddler.
- It has a long way to go as IOT and other new technologies are even generating even more and more data for analysis and for a better understanding of Humans, machines, automobiles, and all other stuff.
You will get to know all of this and deep-dive into each concept related to BigData & Hadoop, once you will get enrolled in our Big Data Hadoop Administration Training
Another question, which might come to your mind, What are all the things you will get when you enrolled!!
We are glad to tell you that:
Things you will get!!
- Live Instructor-led Online Interactive Sessions
- FREE unlimited retake for next 1 Years
- FREE On-Job Support for next 1 Years
- Training Material (Presentation + Videos) with Hands-on Lab Exercises mentioned
- Recording of Live Interactive Session for Lifetime Access
- 100% Money Back Guarantee (If you attend sessions, practice and don’t get results, We’ll do full REFUND, check our Refund Policy)
Be Prepared For Your Interview!
Looking for commonly asked interview questions for Big Data Hadoop Administration?
Click below Image and get that in your inbox or join our Private Facebook Group dedicated to Big Data Hadoop Members Only.