This post covers Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate Certification (1Z0-932) related to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (one of the hot topics in Cloud market currently) and important for
- Database Administrators (DBAs), Solution Architect, System Admin, Application DBAs who wants to upgrade their skills and learn how to much manage their workload on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. or
- Anyone who is just starting or wish to become Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate
Check one of many questions that you can expect in OCI Architect 1Z0-932 Exam (To get a FREE Copy of 20 Questions for 1Z0-932 Exam Click Here.
If you are new to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), then I would suggest you check our previous blogs on OCI and check in the sequential manner as posted below.
- Cloud Service Models (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- [Video] How to Register For FREE Oracle Cloud Trial Account
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI): Region, AD, Tenancy, Compartment, VCN, IAM, Storage Service
- OCI vs OCI Classic: IaaS from Oracle
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: Availability Domains & Fault Domains
- [Video] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) | Compute CPU & Memory
- [Video]: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) | Storage Object, Block | File Storage, Data Transfer Service|
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: Database Offerings
- [1Z0-932] Oracle Cloud Networks: VCN, FastConnect, DRG, IGW
The Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect Associate exam is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundation knowledge in architecting infrastructure using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services. This certification validates a deep understanding of OCI services to spin up an infrastructure, such as identity and access management, VCN, Compute, Storage, and Databases. Up-to-date OCI training and hands-on experience are recommended. This certification is available to all professionals.
- Certification Name: 1Z0-932 – Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Architect
- Target Audience: Professionals responsible for designing infrastructure
solutions using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services
- Platform: Available on Oracle University and delivered via Pearson VUE
- Exam Duration: 105 minutes
- Exam Cost: $245 (25% discount on this list price if you are OPN (Oracle
Partner Network) and have the OPN number with you while registering for the
As of October 2018, there is no such prerequisite for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Architect Associate | 1Z0-932 Exam
Official Exam Blueprint (As of October 2018)
- Describe the key features and components of OCI
- Explain OCI concepts and terminology
Working with the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Service
- Understand IAM concepts
- Explain resource locations • Create compartments, users, groups, and policies
- Locate and view resource identifiers
- Creating a Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
- Describe a VCN and its components
- Create a VCN in OCI
- Describe the components of Compute service, including shapes, images, and custom images
- Create and manage a Compute Virtual Machine (VM) instance
- Explain the difference between block storage and object storage
- Use and manage block storage volumes
Creating and Managing Object Storage
- Describe the features and components of object storage
- Create and manage buckets and object
Instantiating a Load Balancer
- Discuss Load Balancer terminology and concepts
- Set up a Load Balancer
Setting Up a Domain Name System (DNS)
- Discuss DNS concepts
- Describe the features and benefits of setting up DNS in OCI
- Create and manage DNS records
- Describe the features, benefits, and use cases of the Database service
- Create and manage a Database instance
- Use advanced database features, such as Dataguard, BYOL, Data encryption, RAC, and EXADATA
- Migrate Database to Cloud
Advanced Networking Concepts
- Manage your cloud networks components, such as Virtual Private Network (VPN), Fast Connect, Multiple vNICs, and IP addresses
- Evaluate the different options of connecting to the Internet
Advanced Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Design federation with various identity providers
- Create instance principals with Dynamic Groups (DG)
Architecting Best Practices
- Architect High Availability (HA) using OCI
- Architect Disaster Recovery (DR) using OCI
- Design for Security using OCI
- Identify use cases for OCI, OCIC, and Cloud at Customer (C@C)
Exam Registration Process
Make certain that you have a login for Oracle exams delivered through Pearson VUE. To create
a login, go to www.pearsonvue.com/oracle.
To register for the certification exam:
• Go to Pearson VUE.
• Select Sign In under Oracle on the top right.
• Use your Pearson VUE account to log in.
• Select the Proctored Exam.
• Type 1Z0-932: Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Architect Associate and select Go.
• Select how you want to take the exam and follow the prompts
When you are ready to take your exam, please register with Pearson VUE.
Note: that it can take multiple weeks to sit for an exam, so be certain that you register for the exam multiple weeks
prior to when you plan to take the exam.
After you have taken your exam, you can view your results by visiting CertView.
Note: This Roadmap of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect Associate exam (1Z0-932) is from our “[1Z0-932] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate” with 1 Year On-Job Support and 1-year Retakes (If you need to know more about this program then reach out to our team at email@example.com )
- 7 Days FREE Trial to Start Your Oracle Cloud Journey
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect (1z0-932)Live Training
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect(1z0-932) Self-Paced Training
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect: Certification Exam 1Z0-932: Step by Step Activity Guides To Clear Exam
- FREE Exam Questions for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Architect Associate (1Z0-932)
So, If you have any doubts and want to polish your learning for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Basics, then Join
[FREE Masterclass] of 60-90 minute on Learn How To Go From Complete Beginner To Oracle Certified Cloud (OCI-IAAS) Architect, And start preparing today to clear the Exam for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Exam-(1Z0-932) Certification.