Join Me and 100s of other Oracle Apps (E-Business) professionals – Apps DBAs, Technical & Functional Consultant @ OUG17 #oug_scot on 21st June 2017 in Glasgow, Scotland.
I’ll be presenting a paper on Integrate Oracle E-Business Suite R12 with Oracle Access Manager & Active Directory for Single Sign-On (SSO) on 21st June (Wednesday) at 4:20 PM in OUG17 @Glasgow, Scotland.
What is UKOUG?
The UK Oracle User Group (UKOUG) is entirely independent of Oracle and exists to serve the user community. By joining this community you will
- Learn about the latest developments with Oracle
- Exchange ideas and network with your peers
- Enhance your skills and boost your knowledge for professional development.
- Direct access to Oracle representatives
- Develop new skills
OUG17 is largest independent Oracle User Group conference event being organized by Uk Oracle User Group (UKOUG) on 21st June at Glasgow in Scotland.
Join me as I’ll be presenting on 21st June (Wednesday) at 4:20 PM on Integrate Oracle E-Business Suite R12 with Oracle Access Manager & Active Directory for Single Sign-On (SSO)
By Clicking on the Register Button you can, register for the event.
Here’s the objective of the session:
- High-level Overview Oracle IAM Products
- Integration Architecture of E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager (OAM)/OID/OUD
- Integration with and Microsoft Active Directory for WNA
- Cloning & patching or deploy E-Business in DMZ with SSL & High Availability.
- Then I’ll share tips & tricks and behind the scene flow including lessons learned with 20+ E-Business Suite including Disaster Recovery setup and many more things to count for.
Want to know more? Head over to https://www.ukoug.org/2017-events/oug-scotland-2017/ & Register for this one.
Are you attending OUG17 in Scotland this June?
Which Sessions You are going to attend or would like Me/Others to attend?
If you have not yet downloaded FREE eBook – 7 Docs every Oracle Apps DBA must read for EBS R12 integration with OAM/OID for SSO get a copy in your Email to get better idea about Oracle EBS-R12 Integration with OAM.