Many people in the IT Industry are thinking that it’s a great time to be a data scientist these days, do you feel the same too? Talking of a buzz-worthy career, data science has become one of the fastest-growing disciplines. So, that is the reason why the DP 100 exam is taking over the job market at a very brisk pace.
Let’s see what Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate (DP 100) is.
What Is Azure Data Scientist Certification?
The DP 100 Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Certification is aimed towards those who apply their knowledge of data science and machine learning to implement and run machine learning workloads on Azure, using Azure Machine Learning Service. This implies planning and creating a suitable working environment for data science workloads on Azure, running data experiments, and training predictive ML models.
Why You Should You Learn Data Science?
There is a lot of raw data generated per day in most of the IT Industries, so they need a dedicated team who can evaluate this data, plot this data to make inferences, and apply the Machine Learning algorithm to make predictions. Hence there is a huge gap in demand and supply of Data Scientists.
The average salary for a Data Scientist is $117,345/yr as of some resources. This is above the national average of $44,564. Hence, a Data Scientist makes 163% more than the national average salary!
Azure DP 100 certification | Benefits
- Increase in demand for Data Scientists. The CV with this gleaming certification will have an enormous advantage.
- In terms of job prospects and earning, a certification leads to a rampant gain in both.
- Most of the people agree that certification has improved their earning and 84% of people have seen better job prospects after getting certified.
- Updating your profile with this certificate will boost your job profile and shoot up your chances of getting chosen.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience of writing Python code to work with data, using libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Understanding of data science; including how to prepare data, and train machine learning models using common machine learning libraries such as Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, or Tensorflow.
Microsoft Certified Azure Data Scientist Associate | Details
- Certification Name: [DP-100] Microsoft Certified: Azure Data Scientist Associate.
- Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for taking this certification.
- Exam Duration: 180 minutes
- Number of Questions: 40 – 60
- Passing Score: 700
- Exam Cost: USD 165.00
To apply for Microsoft Certified Azure Data Science Associate (DP-100) click here.
The following domains are the torch-bearers of the DP-100 exam.
- Set up an Azure Machine Learning Workspace (30-35%).
- Run Experiments and Train Models (25-30%).
- Optimize and Manage Models (20-25%).
- Deploy and Consume Models (20-25%).
Who This Certification Is for?
After all this, you will be waiting to know that are you the one for this certification right? Well, here is your answer to that,
- Candidates who are interested in Machine Learning and AI.
- IT professionals who have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Azure and some knowledge of data handling.
- People who are good at statistics.
- Data Scientists who prepare data, train models, and evaluate competing models but have never done this on Azure.
- Exam DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- [AZ-900] Azure Fundamentals Certification Exam: Everything you need to know
- [AZ-104] Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Exam: Everything you need to know
Join FREE Masterclass
To know more about AI, ML, Data Science for beginners, why you should learn, Job opportunities, and what to study Including Hands-On labs you must perform to clear [DP-100] Azure Data Scientist Associate.
Click on the below image to Register Our FREE Masterclass Now!