This blog-post will cover everything you need to know about the [AZ-300] Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification exam.
You must be having many questions like, why is this certification important? What domains does it cover? What are the eligibility criteria? How to prepare for it? And whatnot.
What Is Azure Architect Technologies Certification?
The AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Certification is geared towards those who advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
Why Should You Learn Azure?
- Validates technical skills like storage, networking, compute, security, and other Cloud operations on Microsoft Azure.
- Top-paying info-tech certification in the world.
- It provides you with global recognition for your knowledge, skills, and experience.
- The organization looks for those who know Oracle Cloud, AWS, Azure, etc.
Why Azure Certification Is Beneficial?
- As a result of the increase in demand for Azure, the need for Azure administrators is rapidly increasing along the lines. Hence, one CV with this gleaming certification will have an enormous advantage.
- In terms of job prospects and earning, a certification leads to a rampant increment in both.
- Almost 70% of people agree that certification has improved their earning and 84% of people have seen better job prospects after getting certified.
- Updating your LinkedIn profile with this certificate will boost your job profile and increase your chances of getting chosen.
Exam Details (AZ-300)
- Certification Name: [AZ-300] Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Microsoft recommends candidates to have a minimum of six months of hands-on experience administering Azure.
- Exam Cost: USD 165.00
AZ-300 Exam Topics
Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance. This role requires managing how decisions in each area affect an overall solution. Candidates must be proficient in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps, and have expert-level skills in at least one of those domains.
The important domains covered in the [AZ-300] Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification exam are:
- Deploy and configure infrastructure (40-45%)
- Implement workloads and security (25-30%)
- Create and deploy apps (5-10%)
- Implement authentication and secure data (5-10%)
- Develop for the cloud and for Azure storage (15-20%)
Exam Retake Policy
- If a candidate fails the exam in his/her’s first attempt, they have to wait for a period of 24 hours before reapplying for the exam.
- In case the candidate’s second attempt also fails they should re-access their training and retake the exam after a waiting period of 14 days.
- finally, a candidate has a maximum of 5 retakes allowed in a year.
Who This Certification Is For?
Anyone looking to gain the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification needs to complete this [AZ-300] Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies certification exam and the [AZ-301] Microsoft Azure Architect Design certification exam.
Next Task For You
Interested in other Microsoft Azure Certifications as well?
Check out this blog post to know all about the [AZ-104] Microsoft Azure Certification Exam. Also, check out this blog to know everything about the AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Certification Exam.
Click on the Join Waitlist now button below to join the waitlist of our much-awaited AZ-300 Certification Training which will help you clear the exam with flying colors.