In this post, we will cover the steps for How to Undeploy Process in Dell Boomi.
Below are the Steps one need to follow to UnDeploy your Boomi Process:
Step 1: Login to the Dell Boomi Platform using the link https://platform.boomi.com/.
Step 2: Go to the Deploy tab as shown below:
Step 3: Select the process to be undeployed as shown below:
Step 4: Go to the attachments tab and select the attached environment from where we need to undeploy the process.
Step 5: Move the attached environment to the unattached environments.
Step 6: Go back to deployments and the process gets undeployed.
So, this is all about the Steps to UnDeploy Process in Dell Boomi Platform.
- Terminologies Every Dell Boomi Developer Must Know, Click Here
- Dell Boomi Platform: Step By Step Activity Guide/ Hands-on Lab Exercise Click Here
- Steps for Local Atom Installation of Dell Boomi Platform, Click Here
- Build your first Dell Boomi Process in 5 min, Click Here
- Steps to Deploy Process in Dell Boomi Platform, Click Here
- Unique Features of Dell Boomi Platform, Click Here
- How to schedule Process using Dell Boomi, Click Here
- Four Key Points About Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform, Click Here
If you have not downloaded our FREE Guide i.e., 6 Docs Every Dell Boomi Developer Must Read yet, click on the image below to do it NOW!
Did You Find this Blog useful?
Leave a Comment.