In this post, I will be sharing the most important blog links for Oracle DBA’s which covers the basic concepts of Oracle database and topics which are important for the Exam eg. 1Z0-1085, 1Z0-931, 1Z0-998, and 1Z0-1044.
Difference Between Different Cloud Vendors
In this blog, we will be discussing the difference between the different cloud vendors what is that right choice for you.
- Right Choice for DBA Difference b/w Amazon AWS | Microsoft AZURE | Oracle http://k21academy.com/clouddba20
Certification Blogs for Oracle Cloud Database Service
In these posts, we will be covering important things about certification exams [1Z0931, 1Z0998, 1Z0-1044] E.g Exam topics, which activity guides you should perform to clear the exam & which exam is beneficial to you.
- [1Z0-1085-20] Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations https://k21academy.com/1z0108511
- [1Z0-931] Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud Everything You Must Know About https://k21academy.com/1z093111
- [1Z0-998] Oracle Database Cloud Service Everything You Must Know About https://k21academy.com/1z099811
- [1Z0-1044] | Oracle Cloud Platform Data Management 2019 Associate https://k21academy.com/1z0104411
- DBA to Oracle Cloud DBA [1Z0-998] & [1Z0-931]: Step by Step Hands-On Guides to clear the exam http://k21academy.com/clouddba05
OCI & Cloud DBA’s Basic Concept Blog
In these blog posts, we covered the basic Roles & Responsibilities of DBA’s, Difference B/W OCI & OCI – C, Overview of Exadata Cloud Service (ExaCS) & Exadata Cloud @ Customer(ExaCC) and Exadata Deployment Options: ExaCS, ExaCC, and Exadata Machine.
- Difference Between OCI vs OCI -C: IaaS from Oracle https://k21academy.com/oci12
- Roles & Responsibilities of DBA http://k21academy.com/clouddba12
- What is Region, Availability Domain (AD), Fault Domain (FD) & Realm in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) http://k21academy.com/oci27
- Basic Blog Oracle Cloud for DBAs: 9 Things Every Beginner Should Know http://k21academy.com/clouddba11
- Oracle Exadata Cloud Service (ExaCS): Overview for Beginners https://k21academy.com/clouddba62
- Oracle Cloud at Customers(C@C): Overview and Concept for Beginners http://k21academy.com/oci47
- Exadata Deployment Options: Cloud Service (ExaCS) vs Cloud at Customer (ExaCC) vs Exadata Machine
Register For FREE Cloud Account
- First, to work on oracle cloud you should have an Account at Oracle Cloud and if you don’t have one, then you can register FREE using my step-by-step video & guide. Click here to download the guide https://k21academy.com/cloud01
Networking for Cloud DBA
In these blog posts, we covered the basic networking components like VCN, Subnet, IGW, FastConnect, and Networking in Exadata Cloud Service.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Networks: VCN, Subnet, IGW, FastConnect, DRG https://k21academy.com/oci18
- [Video] Oracle Exadata Cloud Service (ExaCS) Networking https://k21academy.com/exacs16
Provision and Connect to User-Managed Database
In these blog posts, we covered the Database Deployment options in OCI (VMDB, BMDB, ExaCS, ExaCS & Autonomous), How to provision & connect to VMDB Database and How to troubleshoot Database Instance Connectivity Issue.
- Database Deployment options in OCI (VMDB, BMDB, ExaCS, ExaCS & Autonomous (ADW, ATP) https://k21academy.com/clouddba58
- How To Create & Connect to Database on Oracle’s Gen2 Cloud (OCI) https://k21academy.com/clouddba41
- [Troubleshooting] Compute (Linux/Windows) & Database Instance Connectivity Issue in Oracle Cloud (OCI)
- Oracle Exadata Cloud Service(ExaCS) Architecture https://k21academy.com/clouddba63
Provision and Connect to Autonomous Database
In these blog posts, we covered the Autonomous Database Deployment options in OCI (ADW, ATP, Serverless & Dedicated Infrastructure), How to provision Autonomous Data Warehouse and How to connect to Autonomous database using SQL Developer web.
- Oracle Autonomous Database Overview: ADW, ATP, Serverless & Dedicated Infrastructure https://k21academy.com/1z093112
- Create Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse http://k21academy.com/clouddba31
- How to connect to Autonomous database using SQL Developer web click here https://k21academy.com/clouddba49
Patching Database System in OCI
Patching a database is the change in the database system to update, fix, or improve it. The patching includes fixing security vulnerabilities and other bugs in database. When we apply the patch to our Oracle software installation, it updates the executable files, libraries, and object files in the software home directory. The patch application can also update configuration files and Oracle-supplied SQL schemas.
Note: To know more patching a database subscribe to get FREE Tips and Latest Information on Oracle Cloud https://k21academy.com/subscribe
Backup Database System in OCI
In this blog, we have covered everything you must know about database backup for different types of databases in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Backup Oracle Database on Cloud: Everything You Must Know http://k21academy.com/clouddba56
Migration Database to Oracle Cloud
In these blog posts, we covered the Methodology to Migration database to Cloud in OCI using Transportable Tablespace Data Pump, Recovery Manager (RMAN), MV2ADB and Zero Downtime Migration Database To Oracle Cloud Using Hybrid Data Guard and Loading data to Autonomous database using Data Pump, SQL Loader, DBMS_CLOUD.
- Oracle Database Migration To Cloud (Lift & Shift): Overview & Methodology http://k21academy.com/clouddba26
- Zero Downtime Migration: Database To Oracle Cloud Using Hybrid Data Guard http://k21academy.com/clouddba54
- Data Loading in Autonomous Database [Migrate Database To Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud Options: Data Pump, SQL Loader, DBMS_CLOUD, GoldenGate] http://k21academy.com/1z093113
- Zero Downtime Migration In OCI: Overview & Capability http://k21academy.com/clouddba52
- Zero Downtime Migration (ZDM) Database To Oracle Cloud In 8 Steps http://k21academy.com/clouddba69
High Availability (HA) & Disaster Recovery Database (DR) Options in Database
In these blog posts, we covered the Overview of Data Guard in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) on Cloud.
- Data Guard In Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI): Overview & Concepts https://k21academy.com/clouddba68
- Oracle Database: RAC for High Availability (HA) & DataGuard for Disaster Recovery (DR) https://k21academy.com/clouddba25
RAC Database On Oracle Cloud
In these blog posts, we covered what is RAC (Real Application Cluster) and how to create RAC database on Oracle Cloud database.
- What & How to Create RAC Database On Oracle Cloud (OCI) https://k21academy.com/clouddba45
- [Video] Is RAC possible on Oracle Cloud? If Yes How https://k21academy.com/clouddba13
How Can I Learn More
We cover all the above topics in detail in our DBA to Oracle Cloud DBA Training program. To know more about our DBA to Cloud DBA Training, How to upgrade From DBA To Cloud DBA and Which Cloud Certification Useful for DBAs & Earn More by registering for our FREE Masterclass.