And here’s what you will get in return:
We have a great team that works together closely, warmly, collaboratively, and with huge compassion. We’re a team of “A” players, and we’re only interested in working with “A” players.
We’re especially focused on people who have great communication skills and high emotional intelligence.
If you make it through our rigorous selection process, you’ll find yourself part of a dedicated team that’s all about kicking ass and having fun while we do it.
Are you still interested? Does this sound like a team you want to be part of?
Check out our open positions and send in your application today!
Who We Are ?
We are a start-up and leading Online Training & Career Development Portal specializing in High-End Oracle Courses. We have Customer over 30+ Countries including USA, UK, Canada Dubai, Switzerland, Australia, Singapore, our own India with Office in London (UK) & Jaipur (India)
We are a team of 20+ Young but Highly Motivated Individuals who Work Hard and Party Hard.
Do you want to join an amazing team doing world-changing work?
We’re growing and we’re looking for talented, amazing, high-functioning superstars to join our team.
Role as a Digital Marketer:
- Developing a tactical plan for lead generations.
- Developing Digital Marketing Strategies and working on Social Media, Google Tools, Writing effective Email copies.
- Gathering feedback from clients for product enhancements
- Complete Ownership of assigned products from the development of the product, Lead Generation to Delivery of final service offering
- Tracking and monitoring relevant metrics pertaining to marketing activity – such as Product Creation, Campaign creation, lead generation, client addition rate, conversion time, turnaround time etc in our CRM
- Reporting weekly/monthly metrics
- Being aware of the latest developments in the eLearning, Online Training & Digital Marketing Space.
How much experience should I have to join the team as a Digital Marketer?
You should have a minimum 1-5 Year experience with Good written & Verbal Communication.
Freshers are welcome if you are Quick Learn & good written/verbs communication skills.
Technical Support Executive (2 Positions)
Role as a Technical Support Executive
2. Virtual machine cloning and creation.
3. VPN login creation
4. Various Oracle applications installation and configuration.
5. Database installation and configuration.
6. Documentation and PPT formatting
7. Monitoring Training and handling CRM ticketing system tool.
Person Applying Must:
1. Be a graduate with 0-1 year experience.
2. Have effective writing and verbal communication skills.
3. Be a quick learner and self-motivated.
4. Have good coordination skills and should be a team player.
5. Be efficient in problem-solving and should have troubleshooting skills.
6. Linux OS knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Best/Fun Team to work with,
- Best Packages
- Travel to various conferences in India & outside India,
- Potential to Grow and Lots of Coffee.
Where can I work from :
Pink City – Jaipur (Place of The Raj).